I received a call late night. Someone with a woman’s voice said her name was Gary. “Please help me! He said you are helping another person in the same situation” she said.
I went looking for her at the bar. Just like she said. She was really hot, we started talking. She said someone had spiked her drink, and minutes later, she felt ill and dizzy and went to the bathroom to throw up. That’s when she noticed she didn’t look like a man anymore.
I told her we should leave the bar. As we walked, she tripped. I swear she looked at me with lust in her eyes. We went to her home. Where I took as much info as I could from her. There were plenty of similarities with my previous case.
We decided she should call herself Gaby for the time being. Just like with Casey, as more time passed, the more feminine she was acting. She told me she didn’t even remember anymore who spiked her drink.
I kept checking for similarities from the two cases. And that’s when I got an e-mail from the perpetrator.
“This is going to be fun. I have prepared for you a bunch more cases. Hopefully, you get to find who I am before my 10th case. Otherwise, I’ll turn you too. PS. Casey wasn’t my first victim” the email read.
I spent a few days doing some research, but couldn’t find any more cases.
A few nights later, I picked up my ex from the airport. She had been out of town for s few weeks, and while we were not dating anymore, she asked me if she could stay with me. I know what you are thinking “she must definitely be a suspect in this case!”, and while I don’t agree with that, I won’t take her off my list just yet.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario