The serial transformer. Case T-01

It all started years ago, it was my first case as a P.I. A woman called me, she said her name was Casey.


When I got to her place she seemed nervous. “I know this is going to sound ludicrous… but I used to be a man” she said. I was taking notes, but that made no sense to me.

“Someone did this to me… and the more time passes the more I forget about him… or her…” she said. She was half naked, so I handed her a denim blouse. “Thank you” she replied with a trembling voice.

“You must find a way to capture him… and turn me back… because not only my memory is fuzzy… I think my mind is being altered too… I find you… attractive” she said.


She then tried to kiss me. I thought it was a ruse, she was just doing this for fun. But this would be the first of 12 cases related to what I call the serial transformer.

“Please… I need you to help me… I don’t want to get laid… but you sure look like a good catch” she said. 

I agreed to take her case. As long as, for professionalism, we agree not to act on each other.

First thing I did was to have examined by a psychiatrist and had her blood tested.

The psychiatrist told mer she behaved like a normal woman with mood swings, and was having some delusions about an alternate life. But the blood test was revelatory, it showed she was a man. So I had her tested again, this time, it showed she was a woman.

I did notice during our daily meetings, with each passing day, she was behaving a lot more feminine.

I still thought she was looking for attention. Until I received a new call. The serial transformer had struck again.


Comentarios