I had hit the jackpot. I had moved to a new home that had a hidden TG platform. It was simple, move a few levers, stand on the platform, and wait for it to transform me.
One day, I did try the mind wipe feature, which allowed me ti be a woman for 12 hours forgetting who I used to be. It was fun, and certainly was eye-opening when I came back to my senses.
But there was something unbeknownst to me. This machine had a bug, one that would change me forever, and the world too.
As I stepped one last time into the machine, I transformed again. But this time, I was fully altered, I was no linger human, I was a humanoid version of the machine. And while I retained my humanity in some way. I now have a new mission in life.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario