Living alone

I had moved to a new place months ago for college. And well, I have gotten used to living alone. During my first week I did find something amazing inside my new home. There was a small figurine hidden below a lose floor tile. Whenever I touched it, my whole world changed.

One second I was me, and the next I was a young woman named Vanessa.

I was still at my place, everything was the same, but I looked and felt like a woman. Of course I did touch the figurine several times transforming me several times. Once I realized how it worked, I ordered some clothes online for my new alternate form.

I kept on going to college as usual. But whenever I was alone, I would transform into Vanessa.


I was amazed at how hot I was. I had a rocking slender body, and piercing eyes. Sometimes I spent my day walking naked around my place. I was mesmerized about everything that had to do with my female figure. My curves, my soft skin, my round ass, the bouncing of my breasts, it was too perfect to be true.

Don’t get me wrong, while in woman form I was a straight woman, but the same is true about my male form, I am straight man.


But I can’t deny I loved being a woman when I was alone. One day, I placed my phone on the floor and posed for it naked. 

Then I turned back to my male form, and looked at the naked pictures of Vanessa.


Even though I knew that was me, I looked at her in third person. I even jerked off to her pictures.

Then I had an idea. I took some pictures of myself, and transformed into Vanessa. “Your handsome big guy” I told my picture. I closed my eyes, and imagined myself kissing him. Not only that, I sucked on my index and middle finger, imagining I was giving him a blowjob.

I ran my hands down my body, all the way down my crotch. And that’s when I had my fun imagining I was doing it with my male self. I moaned, I screamed for more, it felt amazing.

I came to a realization, I wanted to try it for real. 

And that’s when I gather up the courage to go out as a woman. I went to college, hoping no one would throw me out for not being a registered student.


And introduced myself as Vanessa. I flirted with Josh. A really tall and strong man, someone that would get a woman like me pleased.

I ended up at his place, studying for tomorrow’s test. And well, out of the blue, I kissed him. And minutes later I was reliving my fantasy for real. I gave him a blowjob. And well, I sat on him, with his huge thing inside of me. I ain’t stupid, I made him wear a rubber.

I went back home, feeling fulfilled and happy. I pulled the loose tile, and as I was about to touch it, I realized I didn’t want to be a man. “I am Vanessa” I said with a wicked smile, “sorry dude… you have been replaced” I giggled.

And since that day I haven’t looked back, I became Vanessa 100% of the time. I pretended to be from out of town. And well, I started officially dating Josh. 

Comentarios