Dazed and confused

There I was fully naked walking down town. Some people were surprised to see a naked woman nonchalantly walking around, while others just ignored me.

A police officer stopped me. They covered me and asked who I was. I told them I didn’t know, “I fell like my name is Adam… but that makes no sense… I am a woman”.

They said I was the 5th case just like this. “We will find your family” they said. 

They took me to some strange old couple. They were the parents of someone named Adam. They seemed familiar, but it was like I had never seen them before. They told me I used to be their son and something transformed me.

They helped me get a new identity, I chose my new name “Alice”. And just like that, I became their daughter. Although, for appearances sake, they introduced me as their niece.

Days later, in the news I saw another woman’s case, the sixth victim. This was far from over, but i didn’t care, I was just grateful for being a woman.

Comentarios