Couple

We were in vegas. My wife kept nagging and nagging about how I only cared about gambling. “Vegas baby” I told her as a response in an annoyed tone.

A man approached us, he looked like the casino floor manager. “I have a proposal for you two. It will make your wife happy, it will help you think less of gambling, and it will still get us lots of money at your expense” he said. It sounded like he wanted us to be stars of a porn movie. Nonetheless, we agreed.

We were taken to a huge hotel suite. “we will start soon” the manager said as he poured us some drinks. He left us alone for a few minutes.

My wife drank from it first. Seconds later, she started changing, her breasts grew in size, her hair grew longer, her ass became round and firm. “What’s happening?” She asked. I realized that if that was happening to her, my drink would make me a stud. I drank mine whole. 

I too started changing. I got an erection in anticipation of. But it was short lived, I too started growing breasts, my ass became round and firm too. And my equipment just vanished. In mere minutes I seized to be a man. I then felt like I was becoming dumber by the minute.

“I am a hot bimbo” my wife said. “Oh shit… me too” I said ans giggled.


When the video crew entered the room they found two very horny girls ready for a lesbian and threesome show.

Comentarios