Center of attention

I was at a bar complaining that people ignored me. “I can offer you a drink that will completely change your life” the beautiful bartender told me. “What? Are you going to drug me?” i asked. “Not exactly” she responded. “But it did change my life” she said. 

She poured me a drink, it was pink and glowed. “Bottoms up” I said. “So, how do you feel?” She asked. “The same” I responded. “Bummer… well, sometimes I takes a few hours” she said and then instructed me to go home and rest.

I did as she asked. Back at home I started to feel drowsy. I fell asleep on the floor of my living room.

I had a weird dream, where I was a supermodel walking on a fancy catwalk. Everyone was looking at me. I felt happy.


 Then, my dream took me to some bed, where I dreamt I was the same woman, but I was having sex with some guy. It felt really good. I kept on dreaming that I was doing different woman-like activities.

Suddenly, I woke up screaming. I was still on the floor of my flat. But everything had completely changed. I was a woman, and I was wearing a dress. “What the fuck?” I asked out loud.

I checked my home, and while there things I owned there, there were a bunch of new woman stuff. “What happened?” I looked at my phone, two months had passed since I had drank that “potion” at the bar. 

“Has everything been real?” I asked myself. I took a cab to the bar. I confronted the bartender. She greeted me as Kim Kat. “Who is Kim Kat? Wait… that’s me!” I said as I remembered going to the bar as a woman before. I had a long talk with Amy the bartender. “You have what you wanted, you are the center of attention now… look, that guy is checking you out” she said. I blushed.


She poured me a drink. “Isn’t this better? I mean, you were a cool man and all, but now, you are hot, interesting, and fun” Amy said. “And I have a rocking body” I said as I drank from my glass. 

I had just accepted my new life. “We’ll talk soon bestie” I told her as I left the bar to go flirt with a random guy. “I sure hope he is a great shag” I whispered.


Comentarios