Workforce

That is me on the left. That was my first day working as a maid. I didn’t exactly sign up for that job, well, actually I did sign up for that job, but I didn’t know what I was agreeing to when I signed the contract.


I was desperate to find a new job, any job. So, when I got offered to work at a fancy mansion, I agreed. I thought I would be a driver, or a butler, but I was surprised when I was told I would be a maid. But still, I never thought I would be transformed into a woman.

They used some kind of potion to alter my body. I was dressed in a maid outfit, and I was taken to a room downstairs, where I got inducted into my new life.

If I looked confused, it is because I was confused. I didn’t want to be a woman, nor a maid. But I had no choice, I had signed a two-year contract, and I had to wait it out.

Believe me, for the first few months I hated being a woman. I hated the emptiness between my legs, I hated the extra weight on my chest, I hated my new voice, and I hated how good looking I was.

Eventually, I got used to acting sexy. To cleaning and dusting wearing high heels, and flirting with George, the master’s son.

After a few more weeks, I was sneaking into his bedroom and making out with him. He was great at turning a sexy woman like me on. And he seemed to enjoy when I gave him a hand job. I did miss my own equipment, and grabbing his, was the closest to having mine back.

As time passed by, the more comfortable I felt at being a woman. Little did I think of my former self. I was enjoying being Hannah the kinky maid.

One time I got enough courage to go down on George. I sucked him dry, and I even swallowed. I had done so many things that a straight man wouldn’t dare to do, but I was no longer that man, I was Hannah, and I was a straight woman.

One day, my master and most of his family went away on a family trip. George stayed home. That was so exciting for me. I wanted to lose my virginity, and I wanted to be him the one to do it.

George invited me to his room, where, after a short foreplay session, we ended up doing it. I got goosebumps when his thing slide inside my pussy. It felt amazingly good. My nipples got erect in arousal. I just couldn’t stop thrusting back and forth rhythmically. I loved the feeling of his manhood sliding inside of me. “More more” he begged as I started moving faster. We were both sweating, in less than a minute we both climaxed.

That day I realized that even when my contract ends, I will not be turning back. If I get to be a maid forever, so be it. If I marry George, better yet. Whatever happens, the only sure thing is I will forever be Hannah.

Comentarios