I really love this caption, so I wanted to share it here. It is the kind of caption I wish I had thought of myself. And I find that model very attractive. Anyways, enjoy.
Tom had wealth and health, and he had gone in plenty of adventures. The only thing missing in his life was love. So, when he found a wishing well, he threw a coin and made his wish: "I wish that the next hot girl I see will fall madly in love with me". Just as the coin hit the bottom of the well, he started changing, his bones rearranged, his height shortend, his body absorbed his cock, breasts blossomed from his chest. In a matter of seconds, Tom had changed into a hot woman. He was even wearing women's clothes. "This isn't what I wish for" Tom said angrily.
An old man approched her, "It seems you didn't get what you wish" he said. Tom was quite upset, "You think?". The oldman explained that not long ago, one person messed with the well, "Since the, wishes are granted to the next person. A young lady came here last night, she wished to beautiful and sexy, instead she got a trip to the bahamas" he explained. "So, I am stuck with her wish? what if I wish again?" Tom asked. "Only one wish per soul, the well will ignore your wish" he said.
Tom, still had his wealth and health, "Well, I guess I can't be Tom anymore. I will have to call myself Emily or something" he said. As she left, she saw another man walk towards the well, "I have to warn him" she said. Not used to her new body, Emily fell. The man made his wish and threw the coin. As the man turned around he saw Emily. She was standing up, and saw him too. She started to feel light headed. "Shit, my wish" she said. It was too late, she was already finding the man attractive. Emily had nothing but lust in her eyes. She couldn't believe how good looking the man was. "And I bet he is great in bed" she whispered. She stood up and walk towards him. She kissed him passionately, which took the guy by surprise.
After introducing themselves. They left together, she explained to Andrew how the wishing well worked. Although she never told him she used to be a guy. "So what did you wish for?" she asked Andrew. "Wealth" he said, "and you?". "Love" Emily answered. In a way, both their wishes were granted. Emily found love. And Andrew found a wealthy girlfriend, soon to be wife.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario