What’s so funny?


“What’s so funny?” I asked my mistress. “Nothing” she said while laughing again. I was dressed as I usually dress, with nothing but a pink apron. I love the feeling of walking around my mistress home as naked as I can be.

“You really don’t remember a thing?” My mistress asked. “What do you mean? I remember my whole life mistress” I answered. “Everything?” She insisted. “Yes, Why wouldn’t I? I remember when I got this job; I remember my childhood as a spoiled little girl; oh yes and I remember that two nights ago I slept with your brother. He is great in bed” I said. “Wait, what?” My mistress laughter quickly disappeared. “You slept with a man? You weren’t supposed to do that… I must turn you back” she said in a desperate tone. “Turn me back to what?” I asked feeling confused. 

“This was not supposed to happen, where is my book?” She asked. “What book?” I asked back. “The one that was here in this shelf, the one that had title Magic Spells” she responded. “Oh, I know which one, your brother threw it in the trash” I explained. “What? No! This was supposed to be a joke, you are not really Maria my maid, you are my husband” she said with a broken voice and tears in her eyes. That didn’t make any sense, “I don’t know what you are talking about, I am a woman and have always been. Plus, I’ve worked for you for years, and I’ve never met that husband of yours” I explained, trying to calm her down. “By the way, I’ve been meaning to tell you… James… your brother wants me to move in with him… I hope you don’t mind” I said.

Unbeknownst to me, my mistress and her husband had created me as part of a bet. I used to be her husband, and  I was supposed to be her maid for a week. However, her brother James, knew about the bet, and took advantage of the situation. Now, James has a loving girlfriend, and her sister is living alone.


Comentarios