Twins

My sister Kayla and I are twins. Well, it wasn’t always like that. As strange as it sounds, we weren’t twins until two months ago. As a matter of fact, we were not related, we were a couple. 

But that changed when Kayla bought a small magic pendant that changed our lives forever.

This is the story of my past and present life. But mainly this is how I, a straight 26 year old man got transformed into Haley, Kayla’s straight 26 year old twin sister.

It all started, like I mentioned before, when Kayla bought a new golden pendant. She bought it at a small shop at the mall. She described the place as a small darkly lit antique store. The owner of the store was an old man in a robe.

“He told me that this would change our lives” Kayla said as she showed me the nice looking pendant. “Wow, looks expensive” I told her. “Nope, it was only 20 bucks. The old man said that you should put it on” she said. “But it is a woman’s pendant” I responded. “Yes silly, I know, but it is supposed to mark us as twin souls” she explained. I didn’t believe in any mumbo jumbo, but decided to humor her.

As soon as I put it on, something unexplainable happened. I started reliving my life backwards at high speed. The world around me was going a mile an hour as I lived through ny life again. When I met Kayla, when I finished college, when I finished highschool, my first kiss, that one time I had an accident when I was 8, all the way back until I was born.  Everything went blank.

Then, time started flowing in the right direction, but still at high speed. I started reliving a new life, a life as Haley, Kayla’s twin sister. I got out of the womb. I was breastfed, my first day of school. My first bike, and how excited I was.


Then I lived through puberty, cramps, and lots of mood swings. I saw a lot of kids were shy when speaking to me. I had. I was kind of a geek, excelling on every subject.

My sister and I were inseparable, we went to the movies together, we played soccer together, and we loved playing board games.

Anyways, I had a big Crush on my classmate David, I still remember awkwardly saying hi to him. 


Then, right before starting college, I decided I didn’t want to be a blonde, so I dyed my hair a dark brown. 

I went on a date with David, but he was so immature, that we didn’t go on a second date.

I remember posing naked several times in my room, and admiring my own body. “Guys will die to have me” I thought.


In college, I met Carlos. He was tall and blonde. All the girls wanted to date him. But he chose me, I felt on the clouds.

We loved to make out in the back of his car. My dad din’t approve of me dating him. At the time I didn’t understand why. I didn’t care, he was such a good kisser. 


But he was such as sleaze ball. I caught him cheating with Melissa. After the breakup, I stopped dying ny hair.

Kayla was there for me all the time. 

Last summer, we went as a family down to a Mexican beach. I met a cute Spanish guy named Andres. He was fun, kind of shy, but I loved his down to earth personality.


I saw almost everyday with him. It sure looked like we were newly weds.

At the end of the trip. Kayla and I tried pulling one of him. Seeing if he could tell us a part. Andres recognized me right away. 


We have remained friends. We call each other on almost a daily basis, and text each other every moment we can. Kayla says he is the one I am going to marry.

And then, I came back to ny senses, I was back at our home. I was no longer with my girlfriend. But with my twin sister. “Bummer, nothing happened” Kayla said. She was unaware of what had happened. In her eyes, her boyfriend didn’t exist, I had always been her twin sister. I decided no to tell her the truth. “I was sure it wasn’t going to do anything. Sometimes you are so gullible sis” I mocked her. “Well, I’ll take it back for a refund” she said. “No! I’ll give you the 20 bucks, and I’ll keep it” I responded.

I have been Haley ever since. My memories as a man are distant. I remember being Haley more vividly, plus, I am about to see Andres, he took a plane to visit me, I am wearing a red sparkling dress, hopefully he will get to find out I am not wearing any underwear.







Comentarios