The transformation

I didn’t know how the transformation would take place. I had been against it, but I knew I had no choice. It was the only way to start over, I had taken some precautions, I waited for it to happen while I was in bed. The change will be temporary, meaning I can do the same procedure to turn back. I decided to wear women’s lingerie while waiting for the change.

When it actually happened, I started moving erratically, and my body started to look rubbery. I lost all control of my bodily functions. I became a hollow piece of plastic for some time. I don’t if it was minutes, hours, or even days.

My body changed during that time, there is no doubt about that. When I started to regain consciousness, I could feel my new body. I couldn’t control mu movements just yet.



I then felt my face reform. I still couldn’t hear, or see anything, but I was sure I was about to wake up.

I could move, but only in quick erratic movements. If someone would have looked at me, I would no doubtedly looked like a mannequin in a scary movie.


I had regained hand and feet movement. I could feel for the first time my lungs being filled with air.

I was so excited. “How would I look?” i asked myself.

I felt my hair grow from my scalp. I still had no track of time. But I was feeling more and more human.


Until it finally happened. Any plastic looking part of my body was gone. I was 100% human again. And I felt hot and sexy. 

“I am free” I said excitedly. My body finally matched my soul. I did a little pose, and embraced my new self. “Time to go out, find a man to score” I said as I didn’t even care who I used ti be.





Comentarios