When I wished for a sexy hot woman in my bedroom, I expected her to either materialize, or have a beautiful woman show up at my hotel bedroom’s doorstep. But instead I was turned into that woman.
Long brunette hair, a body to die for, the envy of women, and the unreachable sexy woman at the bar. That was now me.
Don’t get me wrong, the change did not only alter my body, but also my mind. Long gone will be my nights of videogame playing, ant it would be replaced for nights of one night stands. I have such a craving for sex that I went to the hotel bar dressed in sexy lingerie.
In no time I found the first man I would fuck. I played hard to get, but after a couple of his corny jokes, I invited hin to my bedroom. I am about to seal my fate as a bimbo, and I can’t hardly wait.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario