The genie’s playtoy

Out came the genie as I rubbed the lamp. I was so excited, now I could wish for anything and everything.

But the genie soon told me, “the only way I can grant a wish is, if you give me something in exchange”.  I asked if I get to choose what I give him, he said no. I though “what’s the harm?” And made my wish.

“I wish to be wealthy” I said. “Wish granted” the genie said. I checked my bank account, and there it was 22 million dollars” I was so excited. “Ok, no my turn” he said. He did a hand gesture, and I felt my whole body and perspective change.


“What? What did you do to me?” i said with my new voice. I was a completely different person. He had turned me into a woman. “What? Why?” I asked. “I hope you don’t mind, but being in a lamp alone for a millennia, I need to well… you know” he said I knew where this was going, but whatever he changed, didn’t just alter my body, I did feel like a woman. “Well… i thought you’d never ask”, I said as I walked towards him while swaying my ass. 



Comentarios