Swapped for a week

Jessie joined the company a few months ago. She was my kind of girl, hot, funny, and kind of flirtatious with me.

We hit it off right away. We went everywhere together, and we loved each other’s company. Two weeks after we met, we started dating.


Call me old fashion, but I actually asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend at a fancy restaurant. She pretended to think about it, and then, eagerly said yes.

That night we stayed at her place, where I learned that as hot as she was, this was her first time too. Don’t get me wrong, her clumsiness was a turn on.

Days passed, and our relationship kept on improving. One night she showed me a vial with some strange liquid. She said she had been working on it for years. “Wait? Are you into drugs?” I asked her. “No silly! This is a body swap potion. But until I met you, I didn’t have anyone to test it with” she explained. I would have laughed but she was dead serious.



“Ok… let’s say I believe you” I responded. “Why? How? How long?” I asked. “Aren’t you curious how different is to be a woman? Imagine being me!” She said. The prospect was actually quite tantalizing. “Each drop is more or less a day” she said as she added seven drops to a glass of water. “So, one week?” I asked. “Yes” she responded as she added 7 drops to a second glass.

“Cheers” we both said as we drank our glass. I didn’t think it would work. But after 5 seconds, we had successfully swapped.

“This is going to be so much fun” she said with my body. She asked me to get naked. It was weird having her body, but she gave me pointers on how to look feminine. While she explained a few things, I noticed she was getting aroused. “Someone is happy to see me” I joked. She blushed. “It is weird looking at my equipment from third person” I said. “I do have a fine body” she responded.

She then tried to kiss me. “Not so fast, a girl like me needs to be courted… lets go on a date” I teased. 

I got dressed, and did my hair myself. I felt so proud, although I knew I did a crappy job.


I tried to act as girly as I could, while Jessie acted as manly as she could. I played with my hair, but my lips, and giggled and laughed at her jokes.

It was quite a fun date. We talked, ate, and even went to the arcade where I felt like a kid again.

Back at home, we started identifying more and more as our opposite selves. I started calling my self Jessie. He helped dress cute and sexy.

There I was in Jessie’s…. My living room. Dressed in pink and cyan. We looked at each other’s eyes. The sexual tension was over the roof.


Part of me wanted to kiss him and take his clothes off, part of me wanted to not go all the way. “If… if we do this… you must promise you will not mention it when we swap back” I told him. He nodded.

Our first night was amazing. He slowly pulled my panties off while leaving the rest of my clothes on. I felt sexy. His rough hand against my soft ass was arousing. And no denying that his hand playfully touching my netherlands was putting me in the mood. 

He then carried me with ease. I hadn’t realize I was so light. I embraced him, with my arms and legs around him. I could feel his erect equipment below his pants against my wet crotch. 

My breasts squeezed against his chest. I just couldn’t wait anymore. But he had other plans, he dropped me on the bed, and proceeded to kiss and lick my labia. I took my blouse off, and pulled hin to my breasts, “lick them, kiss them, suck them!” I demanded. As he did so, I felt his big thing enter me. “Ouch ouch ouch” I said as it made its way in. I smiled. As a reflex, I started moving my hips rhythmically. I loved how it felt having his thing slide slightly inside of me. I was so focused on the moment that I didn’t care I wasn’t in my own body.

As we both climaxed, I started kissing him on his neck. I was still turned on, and I felt I could come one more time. And that’s what happened a couple of minutes later. 

I slid out of him, he looked exhausted. I walked to the bathroom, my legs trembling, his cum dripping out of my pussy. 

I went for a shower. As I ran my hands through my body, I realized being Jessie felt right. The whole week will feel short. I wanted to be her longer. 


He joined me in the shower, where we still made out for a few minutes. After a few minutes, we fell asleep naked and spooning on the bed.

The following morning we didn’t say anything. Although we couldn’t stop smiling. It appeared like we wanted to say something but we were afraid the other one would be against it.

That day I decided to surprise him. I looked inside Jessie’s… my closet, and grabbed the sexiest clothes I could find. Fish-net stockings, push up bra, and a thong. “Come in” I said in a sexy tone. 


It was the second day as her, and already I was craving sex again. “I want to try something different” I said. I pulled down his pants, his thing bounced like a spring. “I am a woman, I am a woman” I kept repeating as I kissed it. Weirdly enough, it didn’t feel awkward, I then sucked its head. Seconds later I was going at it. Sadly, he wasn’t able to hold it. So, we didn’t get to have sex right away. 

The rest of the day, I had the spoiled girlfriend experience. He took me shopping, and to a spa. Never had I appreciated how fun it is to try different clothes on, and how amazing it feels to watching myself in different outfits.

That night, I waited for him in bed wearing almost nothing. We behaved like animals, we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. We did it three different ways. And I loved how it felt to have him pounding me from behind.



We spent the remaining days still pretending to be each other. “This is going to be fun and awkward” he said the day we went to have dinner with my… his parents. I had to pretend to be Jessie on a different setting. The dynamic was fun, but I certainly was out of my comfort zone.

The following night, when we had almost no time remaining, we kissed each other passionately. “I want to be you longer” I said taking the initiative. “Me too” he said.


We pulled back. We looked at each other, the sexual tension was still through the roof. And suddenly we found ourselves back in our original bodies. “What a ride” I said. “Oh yes… I never thought I would love being a man that much” Jessie responded. “About what we said….” I interrupted her. “I can brew a permanent potion” she responded.

That was two months ago. While we brew the potion, we took turns being each other by using the original potion.

I certainly enjoy being both of us. And I can tell Jessie does too. But we can’t wait to find swap ourselves in a permanent manner. Hopefully that will be soon enough.



Comentarios