Stung

I have heard rumors of mysterious pod people walking around us, but I didn’t want to believe it. Anyways, one day, I was walking at the park, when something stung me right on my neck. 

It wasn’t that painful, but I quickly squashed the bug. It left a green goo on my neck. Anyways, I continued walking, but suddenly I started to feel like grabbing a bunch of leaves from the ground. “What the f?” I said. I dropped the leaves, and continued walking. “I have to get home” I whispered. But I felt compelled to stay.

I sat on the ground, and for mo apparent reason I started crying. “It must have to do with whatever stung me” I said. I started picking up some leaves and twigs to help me out cope with the unwelcome feeling I had. 

I even used my saliva to stick some leaves together. In a matter of hours, I had built a beautiful looking nest of some sorts. No seams were visible. My saliva had melted the twigs and leaves together. I took my clothes off, I went in, and closed my new home. 

I didn’t even hesitate, it felt right, it was something I had to do. I fell asleep, I don’t know exactly what happened during that time. But I know the outcome, it must have been weeks when I finally emerged from my cocoon. I was a changed person.

I had seized to be a man. I had a new female figure. I felt strong, I felt in control. “We pod people are real” I whispered. “I must stay hidden, no one must know” I said. 



My body was covered in goo. I cleaned myself up, and with some underwear that I had fashioned from the same goo, I walked back to the city.

Other people like me helped me out. I got a job, I moved in with Vanessa, one of my kind. Together we have kept our little secret. 

I have seen pictures of the missing man I used to be. I usually giggle and I usually say “I don’t miss him”. 

I enjoy the new promiscuous me, and when the time comes, the whole town will be replaced by us, and in due time, the country, and the world.

Comentarios