I had been an avid client of my local strip joint. The joint manager asked for me. “Would you and your friend like to be here and spend a whole lot more time with the girls? Free of charge” He asked. We eagerly said yes.
He asked us to sign a contract and invited us backstage. He gave us what seemed to be a tequila shot.
Immediately after I started to uncontrollably laugh, while my friend John started to talk in low speed. “What is happening?” John asked really really slow. “It was some strong shit” I said and giggle.
My insides started burning, but while painful, I still felt like laughing. John on the other hand screamed. I heard his voice go from a deep low voice into a more pleasant higher tone. Our hair started growing. I felt my ass inflate, followed by my chest. I looked at John and he looked kind of female.
In a matter of minutes John was 100% female. Me? Well, two seconds later I felt my equipment being sucked into my own body. My scrotum became my vaginal lips, while the tip of my equipment was now my clit.
“This feels…” John said. “Good… it feels amazing” I said. “Welcome aboard” our manager said.
Anyways that was two months ago. We moved in together. We became successful dancers and strippers. John changed his name to Kat, and I became Kim. We got new tattoos, and started to dress as sexy as we could.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario