John and James used to be the worst kind of bullies. They used to be bullies at school, and when they grew up, they were bullies at work.
I had enough with their shenanigans. So, I used a spell my aunt Matilda had given me. I saw them slowly transform. It took about a week. At first they were confused. They muscular bodies were becoming slender. Their shaved heads grew long black hair.
They started changing how they walked and talked. Eventually, they grew breasts, and their equipment must have disappeared.
I giggled when I noticed James had pierced his ears and was wearing lipstick. It was then when they quit their jobs.
I lost track of then for a month. Until one day I saw them working as waitresses at a local restaurant. Their name tags were of “Jane” and “Janice”. They recognized me, and I told them I knew exactly who they were.
I went to their place, where they put on a show for me. They had accepted their new personas in no time. And I could tell they were happy not being so tough anymore.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario