“I want you to get your way with me handsome” I told Ethan, my best friend. However, I didn’t want to have sex as a woman, but I couldn’t help it, my body had a mind of it’s own.
I could feel my nipples getting erect. “It is so hot in here” I said as I took my blouse off.
“How about a blowjob?” I asked. “Eww” I thought, I didn’t want to do that. But alas, I kneeled and after pulling his pants down, I started rubbing his equipment with my feminine hands.
“Please don’t, please don’t” I kept repeating in my head. But it was futile, my body started kissing and licking it. I wanted to puke, but my body was enjoying it. I could feel my pussy throbbing in arousal. Ethan’s eyes were blank, and my new female persona was doing everything in her power to make him come.
She pulled back, I felt relieved. “Not yet handsome, let’s go out, to a bar or something, then, when we come back, we can continue where we left off” I said. I was feeling both scared and mad. I didn’t want to be a woman, and I certainly didn’t want to keep on pleasuring Ethan.
At the bar, all eyes were on me. “I am so hot, you are the envy of most guys here love” I told Ethan. I kissed him and bit his lips.
We danced and drank for a while. He asked me once again if I were ok, and if I really wanted to have sex. “Oh yes, of course, when you turned me into a woman, I felt relieved, like if this was what I always secretly wanted” I told him. I couldn’t believe what I was saying, “I am a straight man” I kept thinking.
We didn’t make it back home for sex that night. I gave Ethan another blowjob in the back alley of the bar. This time he couldn’t hold it, and my body swallowed it. “Yummy” I said while really trying to say “yuck”.
That wasn’t the end of that faithful day. Back at home, we made out once again. I tried to not kiss him, I pleaded with my body, but it was futile. My body wanted sex, and I couldn’t do anything about it. There I was, over my best friend, with his thing inside of me. My ass jiggling with each thrust of my hips, his hands and lips on my breasts. I can’t deny it felt good, but I still felt disgusted about the whole situation.
Anyways, that was 5 months ago. I have given up. I am nothing but a passenger of my own life. I am not in control, and my body seems to love Ethan. She has make it a habit given him blowjobs and having sex.
One day, my body asked her mirror reflection and said “I wonder if you are still there? It is so good being a woman”. I knew she knew I was here, but she thought of me as a figment of her subconscious, a part of her to ignore.
It was a good day for her, she had stopped taking the pill, and is but a month away to get married.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario