New life

I was at the fair for work. There were plenty of different gadgets and devices on the show floor. Flying cars, 200” inch tvs, vr systems, and even a machine with the label “experience a new life”.

A woman in a red bikini said hi to me. “Hello, I am Karen. Care to try the machine?” She asked. “Sure” I humored her. “So, how does it work? Is it a VR experience?” I asked before getting in. “Much better than that. You might feel uncomfortable at first, but be sure to play the part of your new life… whatever it may be” she explained.


I went in, she locked the big round glass hatch. I did a thumbs up, and after she pressed a few buttons a video started. It asked me to take my clothes off. “Weird”,I thought. After I did so, a countdown started on screen. When it reached 0, the capsule started to fill up with smoke. I felt like I was running out of air. I couldn’t see a thing.

As the smoke dissipated, the video started playing again. “This is the new you, this is the new life we have assigned to you. Grab your new clothes, and be sure to act the part of your new life. Have fun Alissa” the video explained.

“Alissa?” I looked down, I had the body of a goddess. Nice firm breasts, wide hips, long brunette hair. “This VR experience is awesome” I said. There was a bikini and a dress in the capsule next to me. I put on the bikini first.


I stepped out. “Hello Alissa” the lady that had just helped me get in said. She still looked beautiful, but for some reason I didn’t find her incredibly attractive. 

“So? How does this work? I am sure I have to pretend to be a woman. But can I do anything as her? Can I experience… you know? And what if I want to unplug? How do I end the experience?” I asked. She smiled. “Yes Alissa, you are 100% female, you can experience whatever your heart desires, you can even get pregnant if you’re not careful” she explained. I didn’t even notice she didn’t answer my last question.

I went back to the capsule and got dressed. I was handed a purse, Id, car keys, and a manual.

I then saw Kyle, a friend of mine walking by, “I’ve got to tell him” I said. “No no, I must act the part, go, flirt with him instead, be a woman” I told myself. 

“Hello handsome” I told him. It was hilarious making him believe I was actually Alissa. He invited me for dinner, I grabbed his arm, and we walked out of the convention.


I ended up at his place. I was still acting the part. “What’s the harm? This is only a simulation” I told myself as I unzipped his pants. After a couple of strokes on his equipment, I was over him, having him suck on my breasts, while his thing went inside my slit.

This was the best VR I had ever experienced. After sex, I tried unplugging, but I didn’t know how. “Sorry, I’ve got to go back to the show floor” I told him. I got dressed and drove back to the convention. 

I walked all the way to the “New Life” booth. Karen was there. She excitedly greeted me back “Alyssa! How did it go? Back so soon?”. “It has been awesome, but I want to exit the VR system” I explained. Karen looked confused, “this is no VR system. You wanted a new life, we gave you a new life” she responded. 

I started hyperventilating. Karen looked worried, she handed me a paper bag. “I can’t be a woman, you  can turn me back… right? You must turn me back!” I demanded. Karen, with her sweet calming voice tried calming me down. “We currently can’t. You are now Alyssa. But isn’t it great, didn’t you have fun? Don’t you want to get laid again?” She asked. She was right, being Alyssa was amazing, but still I hadn’t agreed to this. “I cam turn you into a man, but I can guarantee it would be you again” she explained.

I entered the capsule again. I thought about how good it felt being with Kyle, how good it felt acting girly and sexy. “Stop!” I screamed and before Karen activated the machine, I exited. 

“Thank you Karen. I will keep being Alyssa for a while” I said as we embraced. I drove back to my place, where I found a half naked Kyle preparing some salad. “Good” I said as I hugged him. Then, I kneeled, I was about to accept the new me, I pulled his pants down, and started sucking on his equipment. “I am Alyssa” I kept repeating in my mind.


Comentarios