She handed me the contract, a pill, and a glass of water. “What is that?” I asked. “Just some relaxation pill” she said. I didn’t think much about it, I took it. “That’s it… see you tomorrow. Whatever happens, Don’t be late” she said.
That night I went out with some friends. We were drinking few beers when one of then told me I looked weird. “Dude? What’s with your hair?” He asked. And your eyes?” My other friend asked. I looked at my hands, and they looked different.
I ran to the bathroom, I had to see what was happening. But I was intercepted by Amy. “Wow… you look as beautiful as ever” I told her with a drunk tone. I passed out.
When I woke up, I was back at my place. “Fuck, it was all a dream” I said and cleared my throat as it sounded off. Took me a second to realize I was naked, and I was “a woman!” I screamed.
I looked at ny reflection in the mirror, I was an exact clone of Amy. “Is that what she meant when she said I would be seeing a lot more of me?” I asked.
There were women’s clothes on my nightstand. I had no choice but to wear them. I drive to work. While being aware of my new shape. I almost crashed twice.
I arrived at the office, with my hair a mess, my breasts almost popping out of my dress. Amy immediately saw me and took me to the back office again. There she did my hair, helped me apply makeup, and look beautiful. All while explaining what had happened. “This is my last week here, and you are my replacement” she said, “You will get to keep my job, my position, and my life”.
While I was upset, somehow, I was accepting the change. “But I am a man… I can’t be a woman forever” I told Amy. “No no, you are a woman, you are me, and it is not forever. Once the contract is over, you can find a replacement, and then you can go to your old life” she explained. “Not a lot of men can get to experience being a woman. Plus, it is not like you have to sleep with anyone… I mean, you can, but that’s up to you” she explained. We went back to the office floor. She kept teaching me the ins and outs of the office.
Our boss showed up. “How’s it going? Is she adapting?” He asked. “I am” I responded. “She is… a lot faster than me” Amy said.
By the end of the week, I had moved into Amy’s place. I was hanging out with her friends. No one could tell us apart.
On Saturday she asked if I wanted to see her transform. I agreed. It was awkward to see her go from such a hottie into a 30-something year old guy. “Well, this is me… I am James… and I have a family that I have to get back to. Take care of Amy’s life” he said. We hugged and kissed each other. “I am going to miss that rocking body” he said as he got dressed and left.
The following days I got to experience being Amy. I went to a bar. My friends were there. Of course, They didn’t recognized me. I did get to flirt with one of them. Which made my night. He always said he was a ladies man, and now, through my new eyes he was nothing but an awkward dude.
I got really good at my job. My boss, kept telling me I was even more productive than before.
I was being the best assistant he ever had. One day, I asked him why Amy? Why was he turning guys into girls to be his assistant. He told me it wasn’t his choice. He needed a female assistant — as for company policy, but his wife was against the idea. So, the two of then found a way to have men be his assistant in women’s bodies.
“The whole office knows about this?” I asked. “No, just you and my wife… well and the previous you” he explained.
I kept on working as his assistant. Doing the best I could do.
On my personal life, well I hate to admit it, but after two weeks of being Amy, I was already flirting with guys. I loved the attention.
I had no family, since Amy was actually created by my boss and his wife. But my friends were quite fun, they loved talking guys, and just having fun. Karen was my best friend, and she actually invited me on a double date with her friend John and his brother Harry. She couldn’t stop talking how much I would love the guy. I would be lying if I didn’t admit I was interested in going out with a guy.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario