I knew I shouldn’t have gone to the rave. But my friends insisted. I didn’t like partying that much, I was more of an indoors person.
But that was about to change. At exactly 10:53 pm, the dj released some kind of smoke on us. We all started coughing, a few of us also fell to the ground.
“It’s so hot in here! I need some air!” I said as my voice started to go up in pitch. I took my shirt off, revealing two perky new breasts. I tried taking off my jeans, but instead ripped them off, revealing my new soft legs, and leaving me with some denim shorts.
My equipment gone for sure, my whole body had changed. I looked around, no men were left. We had all been transformed into women. The music started playing again.
I started dancing, quickly realizing I was the most beautiful and the sexiest girl at the rave. “We need men” a woman shouted. I felt goosebumps realizing I also wanted a man.
The big warehouse door opened again. There were a bunch of guys there waiting to get in. I walked towards them. “You and you” i told two tall and strong men. “I feel like having you both at the same time” I said as I kissed one of them, and slid my hands down the pants of the other.
All the girls cheered. “Oh shut up, I am going to have fun tonight” I responded and left with the two guys.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario