“John!” I yelled when I entered our place. But he wasn’t answering. His clothes were on the floor of the living room next to a broken glass. His bedroom door half way closed. “John?” I asked. But he didn’t answer, I wasn’t going to peek at my naked roommate.
As I was closing the door, I heard a woman’s voice call my name. “Oh sorry… I thought John was alone” I said. “John’s gone, care to join me” the woman said. I opened the door again. There she was, a beautiful naked woman on John’s bed. “Sorry, I am not going to sleep with John’s boyfriend” I told her. “John won’t mind, like I said, he is gone, I have taken his place” she responded. I didn’t know what that meant. “You looked confused” the woman said. “I am John, well, I was John, I am now Vanessa. Come here, fuck me. I need a man to calm my urges” she said. “Is this a joke?” I asked. “Dude… are you going to fuck me or not?” The woman said with an angry cute voice. “Either you have your way with me, or i’ll go out and hook up with a random stranger” she added.
It still sounded like a prank. But I already had a hard on, so I walked towards Vanessa. She slid her hands under my pants. If that woman used to be John, she was good at acting like a woman. “Suck them” she demanded. I was powerless to resist. I had sex with her that bight, and the following night. My roommate did not show up during those days. So, I had to ask, “how and why did you transform yourself?” — she smiled, “how? Potion, why? Isn’t it obvious? I wanted to be with you” she said and went down on me.
I might lost a friend, but I found my better half.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario