Finding myself

I was reaching 30 years of age when I realized my life was going nowhere . So, I took a 40 day break at a far away farm to “find myself”.

Most of the people there were beautiful women. And just a few guys like myself.

I befriended Paul and Tom. We couldn’t stop talking about the beautiful girls there.

All of us, men and women, tended the farm. It was a rough job, but we enjoyed working there. About 10 days in, Paul disappeared, it was the same day that Patricia joined the farm. She was as hit as all the other girls, and she seemed to have a thing for Tom.

About 3 days later, Tom disappeared too, and Theresa took his place. She was my kind of girl, and she also seemed to have a thing for me.

Around that time, Kyle and Stephen joined the farm. I befriended both of them. They were amazed a hottie like Theresa was dating me.

One night, Theresa sneaked into my room and started kissing me. “I know you want this” she said as she unzipped my pants and started giving me a blowjob.

“We should go to somewhere more private” she proposed, I agreed. We hid in the barb, and we continued where we left off. She kneeled down and continued pleasuring me. 

I didn’t realize it at the time, but as she sucked and licked my body started changing. In a matter of minutes, my male form was gone, replaced by a new female figure. “What did you do? Turn me back!” I demanded. But she didn’t answer, instead she kissed me. And with that, my former male persona was gone. I will be joining the farm for good. And my mission is to turn Stephen into one of us.


That shouldn’t be that difficult, after all I am a sexy young woman, and I sure love how to turn on a guy.

Comentarios