Dreams

“I’ve been having a recurrent dream” I told my shrink, “One where I am not a man, but a beautiful asian woman working at a burlesque house in the 50’s”.  He then asked me when did these dreams start. “The same night I had my first hypnotherapy with you” I responded. He then said that would be 28 days. I nodded.

“Ok, we will try to fix it. Let’s relax and go through the usual steps” he said. I sat on the couch. He then asked me to describe how I looked.

“I am hot. I am wearing almost no clothes” I answered. “How do you feel?” He asked. “Weird, I don’t want to be a woman” I responded. He then asked me to pretend I actually was the woman I was inhabiting. “Now, how do you feel?” He asked. “A little aroused to tell you the truth. The extra weight on my chest, and the emptiness between my legs makes me feel sexy” I explained. “Good. What’s your name?” He asked, “I am Kimberly, Kim for short”. “Are you there alone?” He asked. “No, I am with my favorite client. He is a handsome man. In my dreams we have made love several times” I giggled and smiled. “How does he look? Does he remind you of someone?” He asked. I looked at his face, he was indeed someone I knew. “So? Who is he?” He asked. “He is… he is you” I responded. 

“Very well, seems like your mind doesn’t match your body. I know and you know you used to be a man, but does that feel right to you?” He asked. “No… i feel like a woman… teehee” I responded. “Well, I grant you the power to change your body to match your mind” he said. Suddenly, I felt my skin and body squirming as I transformed. It was painful, but being in a trance helped me out.

“I am going to count backwards from 10 to 1, with each second that passes you will feel more comfortable with your new body and personality. When we reach 0, you will wake up, and you will feel in love with me. Do you understand?” he explained and asked. “Yes” I eagerly responded.

10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… 0…


I woke up, I was dressed in my usual sexy lingerie. I knew who I used to be, but I also felt grateful he had freed me from my male shell. “What does a girl like me have to do to get fucked around him” I told him as I playfully touched my breasts.

Comentarios