Desert meditation

I needed some time off, my life and my work has been quite stressful lately. My friend Mark told me to go to the desert to meditate, “it really helped me get my life together” he said about the time he took the trip himself.

Mark gave me detailed instructions and the exact location to meditate. He told me I would have to sing something, so I took a guitar with me.

I drove to the middle of nowhere. I opened the envelope, and started reading. 

I should first start a fire, then grabbed the guitar and start singing whatever comes to mind.

Starting was hard, nothing I came up with rimed. “Here I am in the desert, playing my guitar… in the desert”.

I saw a shooting star. Suddenly, I was riming without an issue. And the lyrics even if they didn’t make sense, I continued singing.

My voice went up a fee octaves. And I didn’t notice any changes, I was singing and I couldn’t stop.

Suddenly, I realized I was no longer a man. And the lyrics were matching my new form. 

I sang about how good it felt to be a woman. And how amazing would it be to be fucked. I was imagining a big guy pounding me as I kept singing.


What sealed the deal was the fact that I added Mark to my song. I said that he was the man I would get to fuck.

I felt in love, and even though this was his doing, I wanted to thank him with a good old blowjob.

I finished my song feeling new and relaxed. I got dressed, snapped a picture and send it to Mark. “I have found myself” I said. Mark was surprised, he texted me back telling me the experience is different for everyone.


I got in my pickup and drove to Mark’s place. “Hello handsome, lets do it” I said as I kissed him passionately. “But you are a guy” he said. “Not anymore… thanks to you, I am a woman, a woman that is in love with you” I said as I took my blouse off, revealing my breasts. He looked happy and confused. “After tonight, I promise you will not doubt I am a woman” I said as I took him to his bedroom.

Comentarios