As I heard the camera shutter go off, I realized something was very different. The man holding the camera asked me to look at him. As I did, I felt my newly formed breasts jiggle.
My equipment was shrinking as I did a sexy pose. “Isn’t it better? Doesn’t it feel good to be a woman? Don’t you like posing for the camera?” He asked. He was right, the answer to all those questions was yes, but I didn’t want to admit it.
“I…” I said, trying to express my feelings. “I… I want…” it was hard for me, I was conflicted. “You want me to help you out?” He asked, as he took a couple of steps towards me. I bit my lips. He kissed me passionately, I felt my nipples get erect. He kissed them, making me feel sexy.
I ended up over him kneeling. His equipment inside of me. No part of me lingering on the past. I was sure who I was and who I want to be. “More more” I screamed as I felt his thing slide inside me.
I ended up over him kneeling. His equipment inside of me. No part of me lingering on the past. I was sure who I was and who I want to be. “More more” I screamed as I felt his thing slide inside me.
He had a wicked smile, probably because of what he did to the former me. But I didn’t care, that man was gone, and I had finally set free.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario