I was taking a bath after using the amulet of transformation. It was fun feeling the warm cover my body. The smell of the rose petals was helping me improve with experience. My curves were amazing, and my whole body so sensitive.
I even had my left hand down my crotch, touching where a new emptiness resides. I used my right hand to caress my breasts and nipples. I quickly realized I would be using the amulet on a daily basis. I grabbed a towel and did a bunch of sexy poses in front of my mirror.
Without warning, I heard the bathroom door open. It was my roommate Nathan. I thought about explaining who I was and what I had done, but I thought that would be embarrassing. I pretended to be a woman named Kat. “Get out of here you perv” I said as I covered my breasts. But he didn’t listen he took his shirt off. “I said… get out” I said trying to get him out the bathroom. I can’t deny part of me wanted him to stay. If my hand had felt so good on my crotch, I wondered how good his thing would feel inside of me.
“Please… I am a friend of your roommate…” I said, but before I could say more, he kissed me, I didn’t resist, I kissed him back. We ended up doing it right there. While it wasn’t the most comfortable place to do it, doing it against the wall while we carried me and I wrapped my legs around him felt sexy and exciting.
I couldn’t believe what I was doing, all I had planned to do was to have some alone time as a woman. But this was feeling really good. Really fucking good. As he cane, I realized that I wouldn’t be using the amulet on a daily basis, I will not be using it ever again. “Lets do this again love” I said as I kissed him again.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario