She said she could help, and I accepted her help without question. After all, I had known my sweet old neighbor for years.
I have always stopped to see how she was doing, and helped her with anything she may need.
She knew I was had lost everything to a badly placed bet a few days ago. “I can help you be somebody else, the tugs that are looking for you, won’t have a clue” she explained.
“You must drink this tonight, and tomorrow morning, you will be unrecognizable” she said. I was too embarrassed to ask how that would work. But having no choice, i drank the whole vial.
I stayed at her place, resting on the couch. I had a weird dream where I saw a beautiful naked woman walking around. “There you are” she said. “Me?” I asked.
When she was done, not only did I look like a woman. I felt like one. “You are my best creation yet” the unnamed woman said. “No one will recognize you… and if you want… you can live with me” she said and faded away.
The old lady showed up. “You turned out quite good looking” she said. I blushed in response. “Your parents will come home soon for you, and I hope you don’t mind, but we are related now, I am your grandma” she said. “Not ar all Nana… I loved what you did to me” I responded with my cute and sexy voice.
I accepted the new me in no time. Mom and dad were great parents. I was the daughter they never had. I behaved, my gambling days were over.
I even started dating a guy named Josh. I send him silly texts. And while I am waiting until I feel more comfortable as a woman to let him score, I have allowed him to get to second base.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario