I did put the collar willingly, it was my friend Kyle’s idea. He said it would change my body in ways I wouldn’t imagine.
He left me alone in his room while I snapped on the collar on my neck. As soon as I did, it turned on, emitting a loud hum, and turning on a couple of flashing led lights.
It took about 5 minutes for the change to happen. It started with my hips, they started inflating. Every inch I gained there, the shorter I became. Then my waist became thiner, which cause my chest to swell up, creating a couple of breasts. While the change was still happening I took off my clothes. My equipment got sucked inside my body, I even left out a soft moan as it disappeared from existence.
I looked in the mirror, apart from my face, I looked completely like a girl. I grabbed the lingerie he had left me on his bed, and put it on. It was hard hooking on the bra.
Suddenly, my face reshaped too. It felt like if something was squirming inside my face. I looked at myself in the mirror, I was surprised how real everything seemed.
Kyle knocked on the door. “Come in” I said hearing my new spoiled girl voice. He was wearing a collar too. But he had used it to make himself taller and handsome. And not only that, he wasn’t wearing any pants. His huge erect thing was pointing at me. “Ok I know what you want… what you need” I said as I took him to his bed, where I proceeded to give him a hand job with my new feminine hands, and then, when I felt ready, I took my panties off, and slowly slid his thing inside me. I left a loud moan come out of my mouth. It was tight inside of me. But it was arousing nonetheless.
I rode him, I rode him like if I was a pro. He came in no time. Which was a bummer, since I wanted more. Although, his ridiculously big thing still felt good inside of me, so I continued thrusting back and forth until I came for a second time.
We took the collar’s off. He went back to his normal self in no time. But something was wrong with me, for some reason I wasn’t turning back.
[to be continued]
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario