Twins

My friend John had always said that he would love to have a threesome with twins.

He was that awkward friend that would never shut up, and talk about sex all the time.

But my friend James grew tired of him. So he grabbed something out of his pocket pointed it at him and me, and as soon as he did, everything changed. John and I were transformed into a couple of redheads. “What did you do? Turn us back!” I demanded. “Sorry, can’t do that. John wanted a threesome with twins, now she will be one of the twins” James explained.


I didn’t want to go through with it. “Fuck it James, I don’t want to be a woman…” I said. “Well, you were collateral damage I guess, but don’t worry, you will enjoy it as much as Jane” he said. “You mean John” I corrected him. “No darling I am Jane now” John said with a sexy voice as she too took her clothes off.

Seconds later they were kissing and making out in front of me. I wanted to look away, but Jane seemed to be enjoying it. I got a little wet just from watching. 

“What the fuck…” I said as I took my dress off and went to kiss Jane. Minutes later, we were fighting to see who would give James a blowjob. My mind was a complete mess. I did remember who I used to be, but I didn’t want to be that man, I just wanted to please James, and make out with Jane.

After we all came. James had actually come inside of us both. He looked at us, realizing it was the time to turn us back. “I might keep you as women for a while” he said. “Yes please” I said excitedly.


Comentarios