This time I was in the body of a 30 something woman. I had my hair dyed pink. And I could tell I was a hottie because of all the guys that came looking to flirt with me.
That made me feel empowered. I kept flirting with them, but I was picking and choosing. I actually started a kiss competition to see who I would go to bed with.
But as I was about to choose the winner I heard a loud scream. It was followed by complete silence. I made my way to the girl screaming and crying. In front of her a man that appeared to be dead. The man was the same guy we slept with last night.
“We will call an ambulance, but, we cannot do so until we all swap back… otherwise our club will be exposed” the DJ said. I talked to the woman crying, “I can help you. My name is Tricia… do you know what happened?” I asked her. “Tricia… it’s me Sam” the woman said. “Wait… that means… that’s you on the floor?” I asked her. She nodded. I took her to the back office. “Sorry girlfriend… but you gotta be quiet for a sec”.
“What does this mean… will I die in the morning? Will I stay in this body? This is too much for me” she cried. “I don’t know” I responded. “But first things first… how did he die?” I asked. “I don’t know he grabbed his chest, and then fell down to the floor” she said.
I knew they were checking the security cameras to see what had happened. Sooner or later we would know if there was any foul play. But Sam was right, no one knows what would happen to her. I hugged her. “I don’t know what will happen, but we got to assume the worse” I told her. “You have always been a good friend…” she said. “Well, I really like you Sam” I told her. “I don’t want to leave you alone, come with me, let’s see if they have find out what happened to him… to you…” I grabbed her hand and we went to the security room.
It seemed like he died of natural causes. So, we had no choice but to call 911. They came right away. He was declared dead. And apparently had died from a heart attack. “Did you… did he had a history of heart condition of any kind” I asked Sam. She didn’t know.
We asked for some alone time, so, we went back to the back office. We talked for a while, this could be a chain reaction. If she doesn’t go back to her body, then whoever he was before swapping would be affected too, and so on. “The most logical path is for me to actually die when we are supposed to swap back” she said. Sadly, I agreed. “Well, Sam, there are two outcomes, you swap back, and die; or you remain this girl…” I told her. “Before we lament the loss, maybe should make amends, and call your parents, tell them you are a friend of his, and he asked you to call them” I proposed and she agreed. She cried while doing so, she called his parents and stayed on the phone for an hour or so.
Afterwards, we talked for a little while longer. “Now, you are free to do whatever you want, you can take the last two hours to do whatever you always wanted…” as I talked, she kissed me. I kissed her back, but I had to add something. “When the time comes, please take in mind, if you remain in this body, we cannot tell anyone, some people may find this as a permanent way of swapping bodies” I told her. “You are right” she said. I then told her to memorize my phone number, “if you are still you, call me, we can hang out” I told her.
We looked at her file. Her name was actually Nancy. We read her file and tried to memorize as much as she could. Then, ten minutes before swapping we embraced and kissed passionately. “I love you Sam” I told her as we ran out of time. I found myself still in the act, with some random woman. “Finish before you go” she said. I did climax, but I just had to find out about Sam.
I drove back home. And waited by the phone. I was about to give up when the phone rang. “Hello? Sam?” I asked. But it was some guy offering me a credit card, I hung up.
Half a day I spent by the phone, being sad about Sam. I decided to go outside to clear my mind. And to much of my surprise, there she was. Standing outside my home. “Hello handsome” she said. “Sam?” I asked. She smiled “Nancy, remember?” She said as she took a couple of steps towards me and kissed me.
“How did you find me?” I asked her. She told me that as I faded away, and Selene got back to her body, she realized she could check a lot more in our files. There was a log per person with all the previous body swapping. She found out she and Sam had actually swapped with each other. “No trail, no chain of events…” she said excitedly.
We made out, and we actually went out as a couple during the day. Then, at night she took me back to the club. “Really? After what happened?” I asked her. “Yes… let’s have some fun again… find me” she said. As the countdown began, I kissed her, ready to find her and have some fun together.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario