I had noticed a white cat wondering around the club during the previous nights. And I guess it was fitting that after having a rough night pretending to be a pet, I got to swap bodies with the cat.
I tried to speak, but all that came out were meows. I loved how agile I was, and how everybody seemed to love me.
It gave me a new perspective in life, after the swap I came back to my senses at a motel, where whoever had swapped with me had apparently slept with 5 girls. I found a bunch of picture on my phone where, well, they didn’t sleep, they just had an all girls sleepover, where they had pillow fights, and had my body do what the girls asked.
It was on the following night is when everything started to change.
Since I had so much fun the last two nights as a human pet and a literal pet, I wanted an equally adventurous night. I saw the white cat wondering around and I gave it a big hug. “Have fun little fella” I told the cat, as I moved on. I went looking for the woman that had been my mistress two nights ago. This time around, she was dressed in pink, her once confident look was gone, replaced by a naive expression.
“Hello, I am Tricia” I told her. “How do you do it? How do you always find me! It’s me! Sam!” She responded excitedly. I was so happy to see her. “Girlfriend! How was your night? We should have a drink together” I said and took her to the bar.
We ordered a couple of girly drinks. “I hear a few nights ago you hooked up with.. that guy!” I said pointing at the real me. “Haha… yes… he was kind of clumsy… but he’s kinda hot” she said. I blushed knowing she found my male body attractive. “Maybe we should double up on him” she proposed. “Sounds like a great idea…” I said. She grabbed my hand and we walked towards him. “Hello! I am Sam and this is Tricia, care for a threesome” Sam said. The guy took a good look at us, he kissed Sam, and then french kissed me. “No, I am looking for men in women’s bodies. You two do not fit the bill” he said and quickly dismissed us. “What the fuck?” Sam asked. “His loss” I told Sam. But we laughed it off, because we had become so accustomed to being women he was not able to tell we were really men.
We sat down for another drink, for a second I drank it with my tongue like a cat. I laughed and had to tell her about my two previous nights. Specifically, the fact that the girl’s whose body she is currently inhabiting is into kinky stuff. “Really?” She asked. “I don’t know if I am ready for that” Sam said. “Maybe some other time… my pet” I said and we laughed.
We then went to another guy, he was young but tall. He acted kind of weird, and was very talkative. We quickly realized whoever was inside that guy was really a woman. He introduced himself as Gary.
We took Gary with us to a motel room. I was surprised at how more confident Sam was compared to the first time I met her. We made out in front of the guy for a while, he just watched, and talked and talked. “Sam, I think we must shut him up” I told Sam. “Way ahead of you” she said as she crawled towards him. She quickly took the guys pants off, and started giving him a blowjob. He moaned a little, I took advantage of the situation, getting naked and going straight to his lips, shutting him up for good.
After we all climaxed. The three of us took a bath together. We started playing confessions. “This is the first time I am guy” Gary said. “We know” both Sam and I responded in unison. “I am not really a woman, but I do enjoy being a promiscuous one” I told them. And then Sam said, “I have had a threesome with a beautiful woman and someone else in my body”. “Shhh…. You must bot give us clues about who you really are” I told Sam. She apologized. The three of us made a pact not to tell anybody about Sam’s real body.
We went back to the club, where the three of us, danced until it was time to swap back.
We promised to see each other to do this some other time. “I’ll always introduce myself as Tricia” I said. “I am Sam, male or female” Sam said. “Ok ok, I’ll be Casey if I am a woman” Gary said.
We promised to see each other to do this some other time. “I’ll always introduce myself as Tricia” I said. “I am Sam, male or female” Sam said. “Ok ok, I’ll be Casey if I am a woman” Gary said.
And with that we were back to our bodies. This time I was in bed at home. Apparently, whoever was in my body didn’t hook up with anyone.
However, I was surprised to find a tattoo on my left arm. It was small and in the shape of a triforce.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario