After two days of swapping with guys, and making out with hot women. I was back at being in the body of a sexy young woman. I lost my balance and fell down.
This girl was incredibly flexible. “I am surely going to have fun” I whispered. I went for a drink to the bar. The bartender was dressed in a green dress, and reminded me of a famous actress. “A glass of white wine please” I asked her. “Sure, by the way.. my name is Sam” she said. If this was the same Sam, I was surprised how more confident she looked. “Hello Sam, I am Tricia” I told her.
As soon as I did, she smiled and kissed me. “Great to see you again love!” She said. “Sam, Sam… i’d love to take you home, but tonight you are the bartender. I am surely you understand that you have to work. But tomorrow, I’ll love to hook up” I told her. She kissed me again “can’t wait” she said.
I looked around and saw today’s target. I had been her before, and now I were to hook up with her. I stood up in front of her. I smiled. She smiled. “Are you shy?” She asked. “Fuck no” I answered as I kissed her.
She kissed me back. “Oh god, I remember you” she said. “You couldn’t walk on heels on your first day” I was amazed at how fast she recognized me. “That was ages ago, I am quite good at it now” I said while I showed her how flexible I was. I was out of my comfort zone as she pulled me away with her, “you and I are going to have some fun” she said.
Back there she had a room full of “toys”. She grabbed a strap on toy and placed it on a small table next to her. “That’s for later… for now, prepare to experience something different to anything you have done before… pet” she said as she ordered me to get on all fours.
“My pets lick my toes” she said, and I proceeded to do as she asked. There I was licking her toes and feet, shaking my ass to have my tail wag. She then asked me too take her panties off. I was about to do it with ny hands, when she interrupted me “pets don’t have hands, use your teeth”. This night was turning out to be so fun. I ripped her thong off. I then started licking her pussy. I didn’t do it in any sensual way, I was licking like if I was a dog licking a bone. She seemed to enjoy it. She the pulled out a dildo, and made me beg for it like if was a dog’s treat. The she threw it away, I ran on all fours for it, and brought it to her. As she was about to take it off my mouth, I turned around and growled. It was mine, and I wanted to lick and chew on it. She just giggled.
She finally put that strap-on toy on her waist. I raised my ass as I kept on licking and biting the dildo. She then proceeded to slide that huge thing down my pussy. I was about to moan, but I was so deep in my role, that I howled instead. “That’s my pet”, she didn’t thrust back and forth, instead she remained in one place, and turned the toy on. It’s vibration felt amazing. I was wet like I had never been before. She kept patting my head and telling me “that’s a good girl”z
I climaxed in no time. Afterwards, she still made me pose and beg like a dog. “Pet, I release you, you may now act human” she said. But I wanted more, so, I barked. “Very well” she said. She put a plug on her butt too. And now we made out like a couple of dogs in heat. Licking each other pussies. After we climaxed again, we slept for a while like a couple of canines on the floor, with our heads over each other legs.
I had a big smile, this was an experience like no other, and now I wanted to repeat as soon as possible. I thanked her. Immediately after, I was back in my own body. I was in bed with the bartender Sam had swapped with. I giggled realizing whoever had swapped with me had slept with my friend. I stood up, got dressed and left. I howled softly just for fun as I left the room.
This will be a hard night to top.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario