The kingdom’s princess

We were ready to win the best costume contest, my friend Josh and I were supposed to go as Mario and Yoshi. We had our costumes custom made, and sent from overseas. 

They were supposed to be realistic and would make us the envy of the party.

I was so excited when I opened the package, only to find a princess costume instead.

It was a bummer. I thought about giving it to my sister, and just missing the party this year. I called Josh, but he didn’t answer.

Hours later, someone knocked at the door. It was a cute woman dressed in a princess costume. “Who are you?” I asked. She responded with a cute high pitched voice “it’s me dude! The… the fucking costume is magic… as soon as I put it on, my body reshaped and changed…. Don’t I look cute” the girl said as she did a quick turn. “I repeat, who are you?” I asked. “It’s me Josh!” She said, “well, I guess today I am Daisy”.

She entered my home and made me try the princess costume. “This makes no sense” I said as I slid the dress on. As soon as I did, I started to feel sick. It was my whole body reshaping inside and out. In a matter of seconds my male form was gone. I looked like a blonde bimbo dressed in a peach costume. “Now you believe me?” daisy asked me. “No way!” I said out loud hearing my annoyingly high pitched voice for the first time.


We went to the event. But no longer were we fixated on winning the competition, after all, our costumes looked cheap. Instead, the more we stayed as women, the more we behaved like so. Daisy ended up making out with some guy in a cheap Ryu costume. While I ended up at a motel having fun with two guys, one dressed as batman and the other as superman. That day I learned what DP meant.

Comentarios