Weeks ago my sister disappeared. And the only clue I had was that she went to a retreat at Hallow farm. I drove for hours until I reached the farm.
And a mother I will be. But while being a mother is what I live for, having sex with a random guy is what I crave for.
I was greeted by a beautiful 50-something year old woman named Daisy. She was incredibly beautiful for her age, and had short red hair. She acted kind of weird, like she was pretending to always be happy. She showed me the place. It had huge flower fields, a nice big cabin with plenty of rooms, and all the inhabitants appeared to be women.
“You seen like you are looking for something” the nice woman asked. “Yes… to tell you the truth… I am looking for my sister, Jennifer McKenzie” I told her. “The name does ring a bell, let me ask my sister Paula” she said. She whispered something to Paula, and she left. “If your sister is here, we will find her” she said.
She offered me a drink. I accepted, since it was a sunny day, and a refreshing drink would help out. “Do you like the place?” She asked me. “Yes, I think it is a nice retreat. But why is it only for women?” I asked her. “Oh no, it is also for men. But is women who enjoy being here a lot more” she said. Paula came back and whispered something to Daisy’s ear. “I’ve got good news, and somewhat bas news” she said, “Your sister is staying with us”. “Cool, can I see her?” I asked. “Yes… but not today, she went to the nearest town for an errand and will come back tomorrow” she explained. “I can’t drive back home to come back tomorrow… it’s a long trip” I responded. “No problem, you can stay with us… free of charge” she proposed. I accepted.
Another girl named Poppy brought me my drink. She was also beautiful , with long brunette hair, and a sexy see through dress. I was noticing this was probably some kind of a cult. I never thought my sister would fall for a cult. I needed to talk to her and help her get out of this.
At night, while I slept, I heard the women chanting. I could not understand what they were saying, and it felt like a dream. I tried to open my eyes, but I felt too tired.
I had a wet dream where swear that at moment, one of the women was kneeling over me. I could hear her moaning.
In the morning I felt incredibly relaxed. I met a few more members of the farm. They all seemed quite talkative, and they loved hanging out with me. After breakfast I talked to Paula alone. “Will my sister be able to leave?” I asked straight. “Yes, we all leave in a consistent basis” she responded. “You know that’s not what I meant” I insisted. “We can leave any day, but we just don’t want to” she explained.
My sister arrived later in the afternoon. Her once brunette hair was now bleach blonde. Just like the other women, she was weaa white dress. She had a big smile. “Jenny?” I asked. “Hey bro!” She said and gave me a huge hug. I asked to leave, to come with me. But she said she was doing great work, and didn’t want to leave. I decided to stay a while longer, help her out. She was so excited I decided to stay.
Daisy introduced me to the women. They seemed excited to have me. I could hear them whispering. I swear one of them said “first man to stay here since poppy”. I probably misunderstood.
My sister kept on giving me that delicious orange drink. As the days passed I felt lighter and more fit.
But that was probably because of their diet.
I kept having the same dream every night. Although each night, it was a different woman in my dream.
After a couple of weeks, Daisy announced to the women that it was finally the day. I didn’t know what she meant. At night, they took off my clothes and put some kind of gown on me. They started chanting and dancing. My sister placed a flower crown on my head.
She then brought me a big cup with that delicious orange drink. “Drink it whole sister” she said. I didn’t realize she called me sister.
As I drank from the cup, I started to understand their chants: “A new sister has come, a new sister will be born”. I started to feel in some kind of a trance. Unbeknownst to me, my body started changing, my chest blew into breasts, my crotch became empty, as my equipment detached from my body. Poppy grabbed it from the floor. It looked like a piece of meat. She put it in a box and left with it.
As my transformation finished, I didn’t feel weird or mad. I felt like I was in a place where I finally belonged. They assigned me my new name “Marigold”. That’s when I learned that all the women here that had a flower-like name used to be men, even our mistress Daisy.
All my sisters welcomed me, we embraced and i started chanting with them. They took me in. I became one of the most loyal sisters.
I realized men did in fact have a place in our cult. They were used to plant seeds. And the former me served his purpose , he impregnated Poppy, Daisy, and three more sisters. Hopefully, the next man that come to visit impregnates mec I can’t wait to carry a new baby girl for our cause. I can always ask for one week leave, that way I can find a man of my own. That’s what my sister did. I know it is time, because I am ovulating.
And a mother I will be. But while being a mother is what I live for, having sex with a random guy is what I crave for.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario