The collar

 


I knew the collar would give away my free will. My girlfriend thought it would be fun. But we didn’t know the collar would allow her to change anything and everything about me.

After I put it on, I felt like I was in a trance. My inhibitions were completely gone. The first thing Kim asked me to do was to wear one of her blouses. I took my shirt off, and put hers on. It was tight, but I didn’t complain.

“Tell me a secret” she asked. “I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be a girl” I answered. I didn’t even flinch, it felt right telling her so. “Wait… are you… gay?” She asked. “No, just curious” I responded. She laughed. “Very well, take off the rest of your clothes off and put these on” she said as she handed me some panties and shorts. Once again I wore them without complaining.

She snapped a pic of me. Probably to make fun of me later. “Ok, now, act like you are a woman, let’s pretend we are girl friends” she said. 

She was amazed at how talkative I was. We talked guts, fashion, and sex. I even referred to me in third person. “Your boyfriend is hot, but you can di better” I told her. She laughed. “Wow, you are quite a girl, it would be fun if you were really a woman” she said. Suddenly the collar started doing its magic. No longer was I a man, I was a woman, and in my mind had always been one. “Oh shit… you look hot… I didn’t expect you to transform. But if we went out, you’d likely get to experience what being a woman is like. 

“Wait! I have another idea! Take the collar off” she said. As soon as I did, my memories came back, but my body remained female. “I’m going to put the collar on, turn me into a guy! Later we will turn ourselves back” Kim said.

I agreed. She put on the collar,  she was frozen in place. I could see the ecstasy she was in. “Before I transform you, you will get to see me inspect my body” I said. She smiled.

I took my clothes off, and sat on the floor. I weighted my breasts first. They were soft and sensitive, and it felt really good when I squeezed them gently. Then I ran my fingers over my nipples, that made them erect in no time.

I moved to my crotch. The emptiness was somewhat disturbing. But as soon as I touched my vulva, I realized I wanted more. I looked back at Kim. I told her to undress. She did so without question. I then told her to come lick my clit. She was good at it. Her playful tongue turn me on in mere seconds. I then told her to kiss me and make out with me. There we were, acting like lesbians, doing the scissors pose. As I felt her warm touch on me, I told her it was time, she would slowly turn into a guy. 

Suddenly, I felt something pushing on my crotch. Her breasts were deflating, and her stomach grew a six pack. Whatever was pushing my crotch are, had made its way inside of me. It was a feeling like no other. 

Her soft face, was now sporting a 5 o’clock shadow. Her once long red hair, was now short and brunette. We continued kissing. She was now a man. He started thrusting back and forth, making his thing slide inside of me. I was begging for more.

After he came. I felt how it dripped out me. I kissed him a couple more times, and asked him to take the collar off. 

“Wow!!!” He said.“It was amazing”. “I know” I responded. “Ok ok… I think it is time to transform back” I said. “Really? I was hoping we could stay like this for a whole weekend” he proposed. I knew it would be weird, but I agreed.

Nothing beats our first time. But we tried so many different things. On Saturday night we used the collar to increase our libido and has his member increase in length and thickness. 

On Sunday, while in the influence of the collar, I gave him a blowjob. 

At the end of the day, we would have turned back, but while we were having sex, we dropped the collar and it broke.

Now, we are stuck. I am not complaining. Although we don’t look anything alike, I go by the name of Kim. And Kim goes by my name. I used to be an IT guy, now, I am a hostess at a fancy restaurant, and I am loving my new life.

Comentarios