The beach

The wind was strong that morning. But I went for my usual exercise by the beach. No more than 5 minutes had passed when a big wave hit me. I fell down, and the sea pulled me in.

It took me a few seconds to regain my strength and walk out of the water. I didn’t realize anything was wrong immediately. 

But the first thing I noticed was that I was unusually dry for just having been in the water. Then, I felt the sand on my feet.

I looked at my arms, my tattoos were still there, but my arms were slender. A gust of wind blew my hair over my face. “What the fuck?” I said out loud realizing I was no longer a man.


I looked down, my body was hot and sexy. My clothes had changed too. I took a few more steps, feeling sexy, feeling alive. I looked at my legs again, they were perfect, but somehow they appeared to be covered in scales.

I took a few steps back towards the ocean. And as soon as the water hit my feet, my once sexy legs became a long teal colored fish tail. 

I fell down again, and quickly used the residing current to swim to the sea. 

I was surprised how fast I could traverse from two faraway spots. 


My clothes fell, revealing my new body. I could “breath” without a problem. It felt right being below the surface. I swam for a while, and jumped gracefully out of the water.

I the. Swam back to the coast. As soon as I touch the sand, my tail transformed back into legs. But my whole experience had altered my perception of reality. I didn’t feel out of place. 

I realized my tattoos were changing. Sometimes they were easy to see, others they just faded away.

I went back to my cozy hotel room, and prepared a nice warm bath. As soon as I got inside the tub, I grew gills, and my feet became a mermaid tail.


The transformation was arousing. I loved the feeling of how my whole body changed.

I had even forgotten why I was at the beach. “Oh shit” I said as I remembered I was there for Matthew’s bachelor party. I got out of the bath, and transformed back into a human. I looked at my naked self in the mirror. I thought about asking my friends for help turning back. But instead, I felt like experiencing sex from this new point of view.

I quickly did my hair, I got dressed in a red dress I stole from the next door hotel room. Someone knocked at my door. “Just a…” I said hearing my voice for the first time. I giggled. “Just a second!” I said, as I adjusted my cleavage.


It was Martin. Matthew’s best friend. “I guess you’ll do” I said as I locked the door behind him. He wasn’t the best looking, but I just needed to get fucked, and Martin was there to please me.

I kissed him, and practically begged him to have his way with me. I was just so turned on, that I couldn’t control myself. I even gave him a blowjob to get him in the mood.


Minutes later, I was kneeled over him while I thrusted back and forth, feeling his thing slide inside of me. He came inside of me.

My animalistic side took over. I was kissing and licking every part of his body. When I came back to my senses, I told him thank you and sorry, and jumped out the window and ran back to the ocean. 

I remained under the sea for most of my life. Just coming back for a few days to relief my urges.

Comentarios