The raids against immigrants were in effect. I knew that soon they would get me and send me back. I had to do something, I had to find a way to stay. I was a good friend of my next door neighbor Haley. She was a 40-something year old woman, and sometimes she would invite me to her place for some coffee.
But that morning she invited me for a few beers instead. I told her about my immigration status, and how I would soon have to move out. She then opened up about her missing daughter. With tears and a broken voice, she told me her daughter would be turning 22 years old today.
“Maybe there is a way we could help each other” she told me. “What are you thinking? Pretend I am your son?, we look nothing alike” I told her. “That can be solved” she said as she went to her kitchen cabinet, from there she pulled a small vial. She then took a glass, poured a beer and the contents of the vial in it. “Drink it” she said. “Is this going to make me look like your son? Of are you just going to drug me” I asked. “Not exactly, but close enough” she answered.
I looked at the drink for a few seconds, what did I have to lose? “Bottoms up” I said as I drank it in one go. “Wow, that was strong” I said as I started to feel light headed. I sat down on the living room couch, and passed out.
While I was sleeping I dreamt of a beautiful angel in a poppy field. She looked like a young Haley. She didn’t say anything, she just smiled at me.
A few hours later, I woke up, I felt tired and thirsty. And the headache I had was unbearable. “Hello beautiful” Haley, my neighbor said. I stood up feeling drowsy. “Do you have some water… my voice… my body!” I said as I realized what had happened. “Welcome back Barbara” Hailey said. “But I am not a woman… I can’t pretend to be your daughter” I said while falling into a panic attack.
I needed fresh air… so I ran to the nearest window and tried to breath, but instead I threw up from the balcony. Haley walked towards me, and helped me calm down. “Breath, nose in, mouth out” she said. She helped me back to the living room.
After I calmed down, she told me the change was reversible. “Please humor me, be my daughter until things calm down. But if you want me to, I can turn you back right now” she told me. “But don’t you tell me you are not at least a little bit intrigued to know what it is to be a woman?” she asked. That made me think about it. She was right, if it was reversible, what was the harm. “Ok… one week, if I don’t like it, you turn me back” I said. She extended her arm, we shook on it, “deal” Haley said.
Haley showed me Barb’s bedroom. She had a bunch of clothes. Some girly and cute, others revealing and sexy. I didn’t even know where to start. I asked her to chose something for me. “Just for fun” she handed me some shorts, an old ripped shirt, and a leather jacket. I took what I had been wearing off. For the first time I caught a glimpse of my breasts, and not only that, I felt them bounce. I tried to pretend not wanted to see them and hold them. “Go ahead sweetheart, they are yours” Haley said. I giggled, “maybe later”.
I got dressed. She snapped a picture of me, and showed it to me. “Fuck me! I am hot” I said. She laughed. “Wait, not fuck fuck, it was an expression Haley… Mom!” I corrected myself.
I certainly looked like a young Haley.
I spent the day pretending to be Barb. Practicing my “mooooom” and other spoiled girl phrases and expressions. She then took me out shopping. It was weird trying women’s clothes on, buying feminine products, and worse of all, having guys looking at me. One guy even approached me and asked me out. “I’m flattered but I am not dating right now” I responded. He looked confused. “She’s already got a bf” Mom said. “Yeah, that’s it… thanks mom” I told Haley.
It is hard to explain, but I was actually choosing girly clothes. For some reason I loved how pink clothes and revealing stuff looked on me
At the end of the day, we were back at our place. When we arrived, the ICE officers were inspecting my old place. I had barely made out safe. Mom and I giggled at that fact. “He was a nice guy… hope he is doing well” I told one of officers. “Who cares, he has to be deported” he responded. I wanted to punch him in the face, but I refrained from it.
Back inside, my mom told me to get changed into something comfortable. For fun I dressed in the most dirty and ugly clothes that were in my closet. “Why did your daughter had these revealing clothes?” I asked. “I don’t know… but I am glad you bought more conservative clothes” she asnwered.
“I know you are dying to inspect your body, go ahead, do as you please. Dinner is at 6” she said. I blushed, but indeed I went into my bedroom and took all my clothes off.
I took my time posing, running my hands over my body. My new curves were arousing, my breasts were sensitive, and my shaved crotch looked enticing. I did some poses while looking at myself in the mirror. My ass was round and perfect, I kept sending kisses to my reflection. I even pretended to suck on an imaginary cock.
I jumped on my bed, feeling the softness of my sheets against my skin. I closed my eyes, and ran my hand from my left breast down my crotch area. I teased myself my touching around my pussy. I got wet almost instantly. Without much more hesitation I slid my left and index finger up my slit. It felt good, amazingly good. I bit my tongue trying to keep myself from moaning.
My back arching in pleasure, my right hand over my right breast, squeeing and pinching my nipple, my left hand inspecting as far as I could. I finally climaxed. I had a big smile on my face.
Afterwards, I stood up, my legs trembling, I went to the bathroom, where I took a shower. I was still amazed at my beautiful and hot body. I went downstairs where mom was waiting for me. “So? How was it?” She asked. “Moooom” I said not wanting to tell her I had just touched myself. “Very well, young lady, time for dinner” she said. I giggled once again.
During dinner she told me how it was to being woman. Periods, the pill, behaving, eating healthy, flirting, and many other things.
She handed me her heels, “time for a crash curse” she said. It was surprisingly easy for me. I even swayed my ass in a sexy manner as I walked on her heels.
We watched a movie that night. It was a chick flick, for the first time I enjoyed watching it. Mom seemed pleased with how I was acting.
We went to bed. That night I had a weird dream. I was still a man, I was in a poppy field. I heard a voice, my female voice. “There you are” the voice said, it was the new me, pink hair and all, but she had a couple of short white angel wings. “You have a huge role to fulfill” she said, “But I know you can fill in for me. Make mom happy, remind her how much I love her everyday”.
It was like a message from the afterlife. Barb was giving me her permission to be her. I hugged her. She faded away, and I was back at being her.
The following morning, I realized I didn’t want to go back in any foreseeable future. I went to my mom’s bedroom, and woke her up. “I think you just got your wish” I told her. “What is it?” She asked, I could see her hope in her eyes. “I am Barb now, I want to be your daughter from now on” I said. We hugged, and we both cried.
Eventually I decided to forego the pink hair. My mom reintroduced me to everyone. To my grandparents, cousins, her friends. We told everyone that I had travel abroad to “find myself”, but soon I realized my search was back home, with my mom.
I got a job as a receptionist at the same place my mom works.
Blonde hair suited me well. And in no time I was dating a guy named Andrew. He was cool, and reminded me a little of my past self.
I loved flirting with him, and we enjoyed our company. My first kiss was with him of course. Well my first blowjob and my first fuck too. We dated for months.
That brings us up to today. I am Barb in every way. I am dating Andrew, and tomorrow is our wedding day. No one knows my secret, well just Mom and me. I don’t think I will ever tell Andrew. But I will make sure I am the best bride and wife he could ever have.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario