I had bought an old dusty magic book. Of course I didn’t buy it for the spells. I just thought it was a nice conversation starter.
But after a few weeks, just for fun, I actually thought to read from the book. It was in latin, so I didn’t understand a thing. But a page that had the drawing of a man and happy woman caught my eye. So, I read from that page. Two words in, I heard a loud noise coming from underneath. “Coincidence” I said.
After a whole line, I just couldn’t stop reading. I felt comedy to finish the whole page. What started as mispronunciations of latin text, was now perfectly pitched latin chants coming from my mouth.
When it was done, I knew exactly what had happened. I was no longer a man. I was a sexy young witch. The words in the book didn’t seem foreign to me anymore.
I knew in my heart, that all witches need a coven. But before doing so, I needed to get laid, I needed to test my new body out. A witch’s power comes from their sex drive and the seed they carry.
Now that I am woman, you might be asking yourself why I am telling you this. You must know I have chosen you to be the second member of my coven. Now, as I read, embrace your new self, because you will be a woman, and any doubts you have will soon fade away. Transform my friend, I release you from your male shell.
Now that I am woman, you might be asking yourself why I am telling you this. You must know I have chosen you to be the second member of my coven. Now, as I read, embrace your new self, because you will be a woman, and any doubts you have will soon fade away. Transform my friend, I release you from your male shell.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario