Lost and found

My wife and I had a guilty pleasure we used to love. In our travels, we would always go to the hotel’s lost and found box and take some random objects. We have stolen from useless things like pencils or toys, all the way to fancy watches and jewelry.

What usually was our fun activity, would take a surprising turn on our latest trip to the Dominican republic. My wife found a couple of wedding rings “these are hours” my wife said, “yes, I am Chris” I said, “and I am…” my wife said as she read the inscription inside the ring “… I am Kat”. They gave us the ring.

Back in our room, we decided to put the rings on. They fit like a glove. But right after doing so, we started to feel weird. “Honey… your breasts are bigger than usual” I told my wife. “Hun… your chest look like breasts too” she said. As I looked down, my hair started growing and becoming blonde. I felt how my equipment was sucked inside my crotch. It was both, painful and arousing. “Shit, must be the rings” I said, hearing my voice go up an octave. “You look amazing” my wife said. “Fight it… we are not Chris and Kat” I said trying to hold on to my former self.


But it was futile, my mind was gone. “But I am Chris” I said out loud. “And I am Kat” my girl friend said. 

We were hookers, not fancy hookers, plain cheap hookers.  Although we were wearing expensive dresses, they were not hours. 

We sneaked out of the room, and looked for something else to wear. Something to catch the male gaze.



Back at the lobby, as we were about to get out of the hotel. The concierge stopped us. “I see you both tried the rings” he said. “Well yes, they are ours” we told him. He smiled, and we left. We were hoping to find a guy that would pay to double up on us.

Comentarios