Hypno therapy

 

His words echoed inside my mind as my hypnotherapist described what would be my perfect self. He asked me to relax and close my eyes. He described a woman. She was kind of a Tomboy, but quite beautiful. 

“She is you, you have always been a woman, you feel free, but you will come and see me in a daily basis” he said. 

He asked me to wake up. I knew something was off. But couldn’t quite put my finger on it. I left feeling relaxed and happy.

The following day, he asked me to enter a trance again. I fell incredibly relaxed, that I could barely keep a straight posture.


He continued describing a more sexy woman. I felt more confident. When he asked me to wake up I noticed he was kind of handsome, if I wasn’t a lesbian I would be flirting with him of course.

I left, and went back home. I looked at my clothes. They were too tomboish for my taste. So, I decided to order something else online.

The following day I was acting a lot more feminine. The therapy was working, no longer was I feeling out of place.

On the next session, my therapist asked me weird questions like if I remembered my male life. What did he mean? I have always been a woman, my name might be Casey, and guys used to say I am too tough to be a girl, but that is it.


But a girl like me loves attention, and my therapist knows that. After all, that’s why I started coming to him, I needed help to be more open about my feelings. 

As I left his office, I did it by walking in a sexy manner. As I got home, I got rid of all my tomboy clothes, and hanged my new clothes.

I applied makeup and went out to the bar. I flirted with guys, but I wasn’t looking to hook up with any guy.


The following day I went to therapy as usual. My therapist told me it was the last hypnosis session. I fell under a trance one last time. He told me I needed no more sessions, I was who I was meant to be. He told me to wake up.

I felt happy, I felt sexy. “I didn’t just come here for therapy you know… i like you, and I want to go on a date with you” I told Johnny my therapist.


“So, what so you say? But first cancel your next appointments, I am feeling a little wet and I want you to fuck me in three different ways right now” I told him as I slid down my denim skirt.


Comentarios