Get off my porch

There was someone annoyingly ringing the bell to my place. I screamed at the to go away. But they kept on ringing.

I paused the game I was playing and went to the door. A young geeky kind of guy was at the door. “Get off my porch!” I yelled in an angry voice. But he did something to me there. I cannot describe it, but I felt weird, like something in me was changing.

Suddenly, I realized the dorky kind of guy was actually kind of cute. And I don’t like being alone. “Want to come in?” I asked him. “Sure, I am Josh” he said. “Hi Josh, I am…” for a second I was about to say a man’s name, but I corrected myself. “I am Jessie” I said as we both went in.


We played for a few minutes. A girl like me loves to fool around with guys, so, as my blouse states, I want him to fuck me.

Comentarios