Wrong shirt

After stepping out of the water, and drying myself up, I grabbed the first shirt I found, not realizing it was man.

As soon as I slid myself into it, I started to feel weird. I told my friends to give me a minute. I felt ill, like throwing up, but I didn’t make it to the nearest bathroom. My body reshaped in mere seconds. I grew full breasts, my ass became wide and sex, my waist small and soft, my body hair faded from existence, and so did my manhood.


As I pick myself up, I realized all that had changed. I didn’t feel weird or out of place. I actually went to the bar and bought the girliest drink I could find. 

My figure and walk had changed. My big clumsy steps were now short and graceful. I walked back to my friends and introduced myself as Amy. I had the time of my life acting like a woman. I even flirted with my best friend John.

And while I didn’t have sex just yet, I did end up in Tom’s hotel room, making out, and getting to third base.

Comentarios