I took a lollipop from a strange man while walking downtown. I should have known better, but I thought my luck had turned around as I got some free candy. As soon as I took a first lick of the sweet candy, everything went black.
When I came back to my senses, I was in the middle of a fancy hotel lobby. I was wearing a golden dress. “Am I in drag?” I whispered, but soon after I realized I had a completely different body. I looked at myself in a nearby mirror. I couldn’t believe how hot I was. “I look like a fancy ass escort” I thought.
I walked towards the front desk, “hello” I said. “Hello Mrs. Allen” the clerk said. “This is going to sound weird… but… what day is today?” I asked. “Friday” he answered. “No, I mean, date, month, year!” I insisted. His answer surprised me, it was exactly 12 months after the day I got the lollipop from the stranger. I started hyperventilating. “This can’t be… have I been a woman for all this time?… what have I been doing…?” I was having a panic attack.
“Ma’am are you ok?” the clerk said and helped me to the nearest couch. “Thank you” I said. I saw him call someone on the phone, I couldn’t tell what was he saying, but he looked worried.
Suddenly, a man, a tall and strong man sat on my side. “Honey, are you ok?” He asked. “I…” I said, realizing he must be my husband, I wondered if he knew who I used to be or not. “I am feeling a little bit better” I responded.
He took me upstairs, it was hard walking in heels. As soon as we got to our room, he took his shirt off. He had an extremely chiseled chest. I hated to admit it at the time, but the female part of me was feeling a little bit turned on. “Cover yourself up!” I demanded. But instead he kissed me. I tried pulling back, but it did feel good. Seconds later, I was sticking my tongue inside his mouth.
He took the rest of his clothes off, I slid my panties down. He carried me to bed, I was light. He sat on the bed, and I kneeled over him. We made out, and I felt his thing enter me. I know, minutes ago, I was worried I had been transformed into a woman, and now, I was having sex and enjoying the hell out of it. It was like something was switched on inside my mind.
After he came, I asked him to suck on my nipples a little but more. It just felt really good.
He then told me the truth. How he knew who I used to be, and he was told one day my memory will come back, but our feelings for each other will be strong. He was right. “Don’t you ever mention this again… I am your wife now” I told him.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario