As I opened the package some pink smoke started coming out of it. I thought it was some kind of glitter bomb prank.
But that was half truth. The package was sent by an unknown sender, and the pink smoke covered my body. I lost my balance, and fell down.
I felt no pain, but my whole body changed. It started with my back cracking, and my body hair fading away. It followed with my hair growing longer, my clothes reshaping, and my lips getting fuller. I was too aware of everything that was happening. My equipment deflated like a balloon and got sucked inside my crotch, my chest swole up and my nipples became darker and bigger.
The change followed with my mind. None of my memories changed, but my mind was altered to make me cope with the changes.
Finally, my ass became round, and my hips wider. I stood up, feeling like a million dollars. I looked at my own body, it felt right. Inside the box was a phone, and it started ringing. No doubt, it must be the person that did this to me. I picked up, and answered with a short “thank you”. He then gave me an address, I memorized it.
I grab my car and drove to the address. It was a huge mansion. And I was there to give an old rich man the day of his life. I adjusted my bra, and knocked on the door. I was ready to do what I was created and transformed for.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario