It was my fault. I opened the box that I had found at a thrift store. I read from the piece of parchment found inside against all warnings.
And while the first few days after the transformation were the worst ever. The moment I accepted my new life as a woman, everything changed for the better.
I got a steady job, I became better at everything I did, it was like I was rejuvenated. I even got a boyfriend, one that spoiled me, and treated me better than anyone had ever done before.
My parents accepted the new me in no time. Ns my girlfriend became my best friend. She is the most amazed at how girly I have become, and we sure enjoy hanging out.
About the box? Well I took it back to the thrift store, where it stood for a couple of months. I saw some guy buy it, I hope he is as stubborn as I once were.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario