Someone knocked at my flat door. I opened the door, and no one was there. Or so I thought. As I was about to slam the door shut, I heard someone whisper “do not close the door”. I did as the voice said. “Who are you?” I asked. No one answered. I carefully closed the door.
I walked back to my living room, as I was about to grab the tv remote, I hear the voice again. “Give in to me” I thought I was making things up, so I answered out loud “sure, whatever”. “Good” the voice said.
“Oh shut up” I said. “Stop what you are doing, and take off your clothes” the voice said. I didn’t even hesitate, I felt compelled to do as the voice said. “I don’t think you will do, I need someone more attractive…” the voice whispered.
Then, it instructed me to grow my hair. I knew that didn’t make sense, but my hair started growing until it covered part of my neck. “How? What is happening?” I asked. I grabbed my pants and was about to put them on, when the voice told me to drop the pants, once again I did so with out hesitation. “Stop it!” I yelled. “No can do, you gave yourself to me, now… obey!” The voice said. “Yes, I will obey” it was too late, I would do anything my new master would say.
“None of my previous subjects looked like you, let’s make you more adept to my liking, but lets do it slowly” the voice said. It then instructed me to start touching myself. There I was, in my living room, rubbing one out. “You will not come until I tell you too. Now, pinch and squeeze your nipples” he instructed. I started massaging my chest and pinching my small nipples. Suddenly my chest felt sensitive, and my chest started swelling. “Grow nice perky breasts, darken your nipples, lose the chest hair” as the voice described the changes, my body changed. It felt good squeezing my new breasts.
The voice then told me he didn’t want me to have a beard, so as he described the face and body of a beautiful woman, my whole body reshaped.
My hips were now wide, my waist small. Apart from the big cock I was pleasuring, nothing manly of me remained. I was moaning with a new high pitched voice. He then explained that my equipment should deflate, becoming smaller and forming a couple of vaginal lips. My cock became a small clit on the center of my new slit, which its lips used to be my testicles.
No longer wasI rubbing one out, but instead, I was fingering myself. I was wet, and as I came, I realized I had become exactly who master wanted me to be.
I smiled realizing who I had become. I heard someone knock my door. I walked swaying my ass, and acting like a bimbo. I opened the door, once again, no one was there, with the exception of a big suitcase.
I pulled it inside my home. The voice instructed me to open it “my gift to you” he said. Inside the suitcase was a bunch of sexy clothes, my new paperwork.
I got dressed in a sky blue colored lingerie. And as I was about to put on a dress, I remembered my hit next door neighbor. “If it pleases master” I whispered. “Of course, go have fun” the voice told me.
I walked to his flat, and knocked on the door. “Hello I am… Kim Kat…” I said and kissed him. I were to have sex with him, and while this will be my first time, I do feel like a pro.
I din’t know why master turned me into a woman, or what he will have me do, but for now I will have fun with my hot neighbor.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario