New place in life

I was looking for a place to live after the divorce. I must have looked at about 20 different places. I couldn’t afford any of them.

My good friend, and next door neighbor, told me I could stay at his place until I found a suitable place. I met him about a year ago, when he moved next door.

He was single, and about my age. I told him that my stay would be short, since I didn’t want to be living next to my ex. “Don’t worry, she won’t see you ever again” he told me.

Anyways, I went to bed that night after a long night of drinking with him. He helped me to the guest room. “Tomorrow will be a whole different day, I promise” he said as he turned off the lights.

The following morning, I woke up with a pounding headache, and feeling incredibly sensible. It took me a few minutes to realize what had happened.

I went to the bathroom, pulled my underwear down, and aa I was about to pee, I realized something was missing. “What the fuck!” I screamed. And that’s when everything sinked in. Somehow, my neighbor had turned me into a woman. 

Before I went out to yell at him, I had to pee. So I sat, and relieved myself. “That bastard, he will pay, and he must turn me back” I said as I wiped myself.

I washed my hands, and looked at my reflection. I looked beautiful, like a really hit and sexy woman. But I also looked half my age. “I am not going to be his… his little plaything” I said.

I walked towards his room. I opened the door, and screamed at him, “you turn me back, you turn me back this instant!” I demanded with a sweet little voice. “You… you look just like her” he said with a smile on his face. “What? Did you turn me into your own wet dream?” I asked. “No, no, you look just like my daughter Kim” he said.

And that’s when it hit me, everything, he just wanted his daughter back. He moved in next door, after the accident that took his daughter away. That in turn caused a divorce for him. He had been preparing for this day, all year long, he became my friend to prepare me for this change. He didn’t transform me last night, he actually took about a hear to do so. 

He even introduced me to Haley, the woman I had cheated with, and the reason my wife and I got separated.

This had been his plan all along. “I am calling the police” I said. “Sure, tell them I transformed you, they will believe you” he mockingly said. 

He then told me this wasn’t permanent. “I can turn you back, but please, humor me for a couple of days, I never got to say goodbye to my daughter, let me get some closure” he asked. I had no choice, I agreed. We shook hands “two days” I said. “Of course” he responded, “But act like if you were really Kim”.

I changed into more feminine clothes. And walked around the house, acting and pretending to be Kim. Bob… my dad went out, so I even played a little pretending to be sexy.


As I kneeled on the floor, I heard someone knock on the door. It was Karen, my ex. “Hello” I asked as I opened the door. “Oh hi, you must be Kim” she said. I smiled trying not to laugh. “Yes, how can I help you” I asked pretending not to know her. “I know my ex stayed here last night, is he still here?” She asked. “Yes, but he left with my dad” I told her. “Ok, please give this to him” she said as she handed me a closed envelope. “Sure, I will do” I said and closed the door.

I couldn’t believe she hadn’t recognized me. I left the envelope on the coffee table, and continued pretending to be Kim.


I posponed reading the letter, I didn’t want to deal with that right now. I went to the kitchen and prepared myself some breakfast.

I sat on the kitchen counter, and started talking to an imaginary person. “Hello, I am Kim? Wanna fuck?” I laughed it up.

I squeezed my breasts for the same time, realizing that felt good. “Shit, must not do that again” I said trying to refrain from liking being a woman. “I’d better change” I said as I changed my blouse into something a little bit less revealing.

I picked up an old photo album that Bob… that dad had left for me. There were lots of pictures of me as a baby, a toddler, a teenager, and up to last year. “I sure was a cute girl” I said. Then I saw a picture of me… of Kim with some guy at her prom. She seemed happy. And worst of all, he sure looked handsome. “Wait… did my sexual preference change?” I asked myself. 

I closed my eyes, and imagined myself kissing a girl. But that felt weird. I took a deep breath, and imagined myself kissing the prom guy. It felt good, without realizing it, I slid my hand down my skirt. “Oh no no no” I said as I touched my clit.


I turned on the tv, and decided to watch a movie. I chose something scary. After all, my wife didn’t like scary movies, and now I could watch the movie without her being annoying. But I was scared, I felt vulnerable, and I didn’t want to keep on watching the same movie. “How did I like this before? It is disturbing” I told myself, as I changed the movie to a chick flick.

I was surprised how emotional I felt, and how entertaining the movie was. I even cried at the end. I realized that I was getting too comfortable at being Kim.

I decided to go to the bathroom and look at myself again. Took my blouse off. I was hot, like really hot, and I was young again.


“Imagine being this hot!” I said, quickly realizing “I am this hot”. I took my bra off, revealing two beautiful breasts on my chest. I didn’t think about kissing those beautiful things, instead, I actually imagined a guy sucking on them. “Oh shit… I am actually considering about staying as Kim” I said as I put my bra on again.

I walked out of the bathroom. I was hyperventilating. Someone knocked at the door again. “Just a… minute” I yelled. I put on a shirt, took a few deep breath and opened the door. I recognized the woman at the door, it was Kim’s mom, my mom. She hugged me and said “you are back! I don’t know how he did it! But you are really back!”. I didn’t have the heart to tell her the truth. “I guess I am” I told her.


We talked for a while. She asked me if I remembered anything. I told her I didn’t, “it’s a side effect, I remember bits and pieces… but most of my memory is a complete blur”.

I told her I didn’t know if I was back for good. We hugged and cried together. Right at that moment Bob… my Dad entered our home. Alice, my mom, stood up and hugged him. I guess the fact that their daughter was back was bringing them back together.

I had to pretend being Kim for the rest of the day. Alice stayed for the night. So, I waited until morning after Alice left to talk to Bob. “Why are you doing this to me? I don’t want to disappoint mom, but I don’t want to be a woman” I told him. “You called her Mom” he smiled. “I mean, Alice!” I corrected myself. “So? Why? Please turn me back!” I begged. “We have a deal, tomorrow I will start the transformation back to your boring life” he mockingly said. “By the way, you still haven’t read the letter your ex left you” he said as he pointed to the coffee table. I grabbed the letter, but decided to not open it yet.

Anyways, later that day, I had dinner with both my parents. It was a weird dynamic. But they seemed happy to have me there. I tried acting like a daughter. I laughed at my dad’s jokes. I smiled at mom whenever she talked about boys. And at the end I helped them cleaning the dishes.


I felt confusingly comfortable being Kim. I went to bed hoping for this to be over. Even if it meant saying bye to my mom, and going back to my boring life.

That night I had an awkward dream. I was at home, and I was in front of me. Let me explain, what I mean, I was Kim, dressed in a sparkling red dress, and in front of me, my former male self.

My hair was darker than usual. Former me said “give me my life back”, to which I laughed and told him “no can do, my life is better than yours. I am here to replace you, to start over as Kim”. “You can’t be saying that, you are me! You want to be me again!” He screamed. I was calm during the whole ordeal. “Sorry love, you are nothing, you are not important any more” I said as I took control and kissed him. 


As I did so, I felt him fade away from existence. I woke up immediately after. I knew it had only been a dream, but my subconscious was right, my new life is an opportunity to a fresh start.

That day I behaved like a daughter, I didn’t complain. And I even talked about boys with mom. My dad then asked me if I still wanted to turn back. I paused for a second or two. “If you promise to treat me like your real daughter, never mention who I used to be, or the accident, and get back together with mom, then, I agree” I responded. “Deal” he said.

And that was it, I came back from the dead. I became Kim. And my parents told everyone that I was back from a two year long trip. 

I started college. Where I made some good friends.


It was awkward being a woman. Guys hit on me, I flirted with them, and I hanged out with girls. This time around, having already gone through college a couple of decades ago, I became the smartest girl in class.

One day, at home, I found the letter from my ex wife. I didn’t read it, I actually threw it in the fire place.

One day I was out shopping with mom, and we bought the sparkling red dress from my dream.


I wore it for their second marriage as I went as their witness to town hall. I was so happy for then, I actually felt like they were really my parents.

As days went by, I got more comfortable being Kim. I made two new friends, Becca and Angela. We hanged out all the time, I even went to parties with them. 


I will admit that being hit on by guys wasn’t that awkward. I liked the attention, and loved flirting with them.

One night, I stopped myself as I almost kissed him. Instead, I looked back at Becca, and went running to her arms, and kissed her.


While it felt nice, it wasn’t the amazing kiss I was expecting. I had to admit it, I was not into girls any more. I hugged Becca, “if I was gay, I would love dating you” I told her. 

I took a big breath, and Becca told me to “go get him, and make sure he wears a rubber”. I giggled. 

I walked as sexy as I could back to John. My ass swaying, my smile from ear to ear. I got to him, and kissed him. 

It felt amazing. There were sparks all over the place. His lips against mine felt amazing. I embraced him to feel my breasts pressed against his chest.


I knew I wasn’t going to lose my virginity tonight, but I was going to show him a good time nonetheless.

We ended up in the alley behind the bar making out. My right breast sticking out of my blouse, my hand down his pants, his lips kissing and sucking on my sensitive nipples. It was amazing. “We should do this again sometime” I told him. We exchanged numbers.

The following days were the happiest days of my current life. We texted each other all the time. We watched movies at my place. It was all like a dream.

One day, as I was heading back home from college, I saw my neighbor Karen. Yes, I know she used to be married to a guy that cheated on her, and then he just disappeared during the divorce. I know what you are thinking, yes that guy used to be me, but he felt like some old guy I used to know. We talked for a little bit. She told me she was better off without him, but she wishes she would know what happened to him.

I told my dad about her. He said there was nothing we could do. “Can’t we give her closure? Shouldn’t we make up a lie about how he left? Something to make her feel better?” I asked him. “Or just tell her the truth” he told me.

So, I wrote her a letter, a short one where I pretended to be Karen’s husband. I told her that he left, and that he was such a coward that he didn’t have the heart to confront her. I ended the letter with how he wanted her to know that he never stopped loving her and she should declare him dead. 

I waited a whole week to give it to her. She thanked me. I heard her cry when she read it. But she used the letter to get all their properties and bank accounts to her name.

Anyways, back to me. Doing that, did in fact give me closure too. That day, I waited for John while on my front porch. I had one thing in mind.


I wasn’t wearing any bra, and since my parents had gone out for dinner, I wanted to go all the way with John. I am not stupid, I was already on the pill, and I had bought a “rubber” for him.

I took him by his hand, and took him to my bedroom. “Wait here” I told him, as I changed into something sexy. I wore some of my mom’s sexy lingerie. “Hello handsome” i said with my sexiest voice.


I walked towards him, and unzipped his pants. “I see you are happy to see me” I said at his erect equipment. I realized I had not seen a cock since my transformation. I stroke it a little, and then, without hesitation Igave him a blowjob. I stopped right before he came. “Oh no no, we are going all the way” I told him as I placed the dondom on him. We took all our clothes off. “While this may be hard to believe, this is my first time, so, be gentle” I told him.

I rode him like a whore. I loved the feeling of his thing sliding in and out of me. I couldn’t stup theusting back and forth. My clit was erect too. His left hand squeezing my right breast, while his right hand held me by my waist.

Eventually, he came. And I smiled in excitement. I kept on thrusting until he lost his erection. Afterwards, we took a shower together. I couldn’t stop smiling. 

We got dressed and went down stairs to watch a movie. My parents arrived, clueless from what had transpired.

Anyways, sex became a weekend thing. Sometimes, at my place, others at his place.

Graduation day came. It was a whole different this time around. I was valedictorian. My parents were so proud, and so was my boyfriend.


That very same day, John proposed. I said yes of course. Didn’t even hesitate to. Took us one year, but we got married, and had a 70 people reception. Becca, my maid of honor, cried during her speaxh and joked about how she almost had me. My dad got drunk and told everybody a story of how he brought me back, he skipped the transformation part of course.


Anyways, must have been in our honeymoon that I got pregnant. Because a couple of months after, morning sickness started. That has been the best part of my life. I know that from time to time I do mention my previous life, but to tell you the truth, I don’t remember much of it. All I learned about Karen is that she married some guy named Carl. 

But anyways, this letter, I wrote to you my daughter on the day of your birth. And now that you are 18 years old, I hope you understand what had transpired with your mom’s life. Please, don’t blame your late grandfather about it, I actually thank him for everything every night. Without his plans, you and your sister wouldn’t exist, and I wouldn’t be this happy. 

Love,
Mom

P.S. sorry for being this explicit







Comentarios