It was February 25th two years ago when it happened. I was looking out the window when I saw a shooting star. I don’t even know if that is related to my current situation.
But just a few minutes later, I found myself at a whole different place. I was no longer me, I was in the body of a 21 year old woman named Emma. Before I could react at what had happened, I got a call from my former self. It was Emma, she was in my body. She too had seen the same shooting star.
We spent the week calling and texting. We agreed to pretend to be each other, so, I would ask her a lot about her life and personality, and so did her.
Emma’s parents were unaware of anything fishy. At school I was quite a nerd, and also the center of attention. This was quite a change from my real male life.
On the other hand, Emma had to pretend to be me. It was certainly hard for her to pretend to be a programmer.
“I have a big date this Friday” she told me. I had to pretend to like and flirt with her friend Dan.
I remember how I even posed sexily while we talked in Emma’s living room. It felt awkward but I was intrigued at how good this felt.
After my date, Dan kissed me goodbye, I felt goosebumps.
That very same night, we swapped back for no apparent reason. Suddenly, I found myself in my male body, and Emma back in hers.
We thought that was it. We told each other to keep in touch. But two days later, as I was giving a business presentation, we swapped again.
I was back at her college. I quickly called her, getting her off her business presentation. We realized this wasn’t over, so we had to do something. We got a plane ticket for her, and she flew to me.
As Emma, still in my body, knocked on the door, we swap again. I was relieved of being back inside my body.
She introduced me to their parents as her friend. “We met at the college library” she said. Anyways, we went to a nearby coffee shop. We ordered the same latte.
We sat down and talked for a while, until we had to talk about our swap situation. “Something is triggering the change” she proposed, and I agreed.
We tried different things while we were at the coffee shop, but nothing seemed to work.
Then, I noticed she bit her lips, and I did the same. Suddenly, we had swapped bodies again. “That’s it!” I said with her voice. “What?” She asked. “Bite your lips” I said. We did so in synch, and we were back to our real bodies. “That’s is amazing!” She said as she stood up. “But…. I tend to bite my lips as a tic” she said, “me too” I responded.
“I don’t want to be on a date, bite my lips, and have us swap bodies… or worse what if we swap when I am having… sex” she said. “On the other hand, you can help me out with my studies” she proposed. “Well, yes, but what about my work?” I asked her.
We sat again, and remained quiet for about 10 minutes. “You know what, let go watch a movie, and forget about this” I proposed.
We watched the first movie available. It was a scary movie. While we watched, I could feel her eyes wandering towards me. I bit my lips, she hugged me, and bit her lips too. Suddenly, I found myself in Emma’s body hugging my former self. My heart was racing. I decided to pretend to be her. We certainly looked like a couple.
As we exited the theater, and still acting like Emma, we kissed. “I guess we are thinking the same thing” I said. Emma, in my body nodded.
As we drove to Emma’s place, we realized this was a great opportunity. “I really like you, and being each other, can help us understand each other” she said. I agreed.
We broke up with Dan, and we started dating. Well, actually, I was the one that broke up with him while on Emma’s body.
I permanently moved to Emma’s home town. I got a job as a college professor.
That was 4 months ago. We have been sharing our lives since then. I am sometimes myself, some others Emma.
We know everything about each other, it is like we are the same person. We actually think alike. I am a man, I am a woman. I am John, I am Emma.
I have been seduced by Emma, I have seduced John. We have gotten to second and third base, sometimes I am in the receiving end and others in the giving end.
There is nothing better than having my nipples sucked. And there was an experience that only we can experience. On our second time having sex. We kept biting our lips in rhythm. I could feel being inside Emma, and having John’s equipment inside of me almost at the same time.
There is nothing doubt we will be together always. We love Emma, and we love John.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario